The Official: YoYo Showcase! Show off your collection & see others!

What is the top right, brown with green splash?

Thatā€™s a 2nd run, 65 gm Chocolate Mint Prestige :slight_smile:

Love that oneā€¦ The weight is amazing. Though itā€™s very enjoyable to throw the 65.5 gm Prototype one as well.

Looks so good. How does the center nub work? Good for fingerspins?

Absolutely. Takes a bit of practice though :wink:

My humble collection:

My tiny collection.

Thatā€™s a high-quality yoyo case you got there.

Hereā€™s my collection for now. I am getting a protostar, one, and speedaholic soon. :smiley: I hope to make a bigger case to hold almost all of them soon( and I hope to sell the velocity which isnā€™t very likely)

Hereā€™s my collection, thinking of getting some cases as itā€™s getting out of hand.

Here is my collection :wink: I have others but they either arenā€™t worth showing or are on the BST.

These are my keepers, Iā€™m working on selling off the last handful in my BST. Looking back over what Iā€™ve owned in the last two years is a bit crazy. Probably cycled through more than 50 throws in total, and had 30 at the highest point. I do miss some, and might eventually try to get a couple back, but Iā€™m super happy with these 6.

The majority of mine are responsive, since this collection spans back to about 1989. Iā€™ve only got back into it about 2 years ago, so there is a pretty big gap between the last responsive I bought- Axl and the first non responsive (Pyro). I didnā€™t even know about non-responsive play at the time, so I just thought the pyro sucked. Sat in a drawer for another 2 years until I figured it out.

Since i found a good case for them and started buying again, Iā€™ve decided the case limits my collection sizeā€¦ so I guess Iā€™m almost done. Though, some of the older ones that arenā€™t that unique will probably go (no real functional reason for 4 hummingbirds, or 2 drifters).

I might whittle down some of the Tom Kuhns too. Though they were something when they came out, there isnā€™t enough difference in the play style offered across the wooden ones I have to justify it. Also, I had planned to make the limited SB4 Cobalt the capstone of that collection, but after repeatedly being told ā€˜a couple more weeksā€™, TK finally admitted the projectā€™s been cancelled, 13months after they took my payment for it. Still waiting on a refund too so . . despite their relevance to yoyo history, I gotta say Iā€™m somewhat soured on them at the moment.

Suprisingly the Cabal might need to move on too. It just doesnā€™t feel like anything special to me- its super solid, and its plastic, which means it allows me play over concrete without horendously damaging it if I make a mistake- which to me is the main reason to have a plastic yoyo at all. But, the Rally feels better in the hand and I like the way it plays better too, so . . . not sure. The Iā€™ll put some serious time into it this next week and see if I can find a way that it specifically excites me, and if not, maybe sell it on while itā€™s still mint.

I think Iā€™ll fill out the last few spots with an acid-wash colorway or two, as you can see in general Iā€™ve cleaved toward solids overall. It would be nice to have one or two wild ones in there to balance it out. :slight_smile:

Huh, after some shuckinā€™ and jivinā€™ this summer, my collection has changed slightly. I was surprised to come back to this thread and discover that my previous post is still the most recent.

Anyway, sold a Drifter, Cabal, 2 humming birds, and working on selling a Golyat. Replaced the Format:C with the color I always wanted, and unexpectedly added a Cascade since I got a sweet deal on it.

Two more on the way, though only one of them is meant to stay- the other was just a good deal and will likely be turned around to get me something else I want. (unless its more awesome than I can imagine. cough anyone want a valor? :stuck_out_tongue: )

Let the sun shine in!

1 Like

Just so people know what the throws are.

Collabricion, sb bassalope, 1st run wooly marmot, brett painted entheos, NvX, Aurora, tester code1, old boss, mutant DNA, hectic, supernova, (I have no idea what the last aqua throw is. Some sort of yyr)

Then on the bottom is punchline, Mmc, Sunrise fade 54, Audley l3, higby888, and the first production essence made

^this is beautifulā€¦

My collection:

Shutter

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161230/b8b76f45e84fd75c4a777a2a9929c113.jpg

Horizon

Spinfaktor x

Metal racer (w/ Duncan weight rings)

Magic yoyo and p.lotor

Magic yoyo n6

Magic yoyo m002

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161230/774ebad65298aee63eccb913d684b80a.jpg

1 Like

Here is most of my collection. Really looking to get rid of a decent chunk of it to make room for some newā€¦

Oopsā€¦ forgot to put the TiMe in the picture :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are reading this Dust, you should post a picture of your great clyw collection!