The best bearing out there

Whatever bearing is in my yoyo ! Being serious I really enjoy YYF spec bearings, in my opinion they play the best for my needs. Everybody is going to have different opinions.

Keep on throwing - Chris

I can agree from the perspective that too many people(myself included quite some time ago) are looking for a magic solution to improve things. Bearings seem to be a starting point since they are so inexpensive. The next step is the yoyo. Later on(like, an hour after they get the new yoyo) that itā€™s their throwing of the yoyo that really needed the most improvement. Some things will never change.

I think my position of ā€œfind the bearing that best matches the yoyo for you and your preferencesā€ statement, so Iā€™ll skip that.

Not to defend Terrapin X products, but Iā€™ve found that for the money, the Terrapin X products arenā€™t costing more than the premium bearings and if not similar, then same or improved performance. In some cases, there have been VAST improvements in performance. Iā€™ve also had great results using Dry Play in my bearings. However, if Iā€™m playing sloppy(likely) or throwing badly(equally likely), ainā€™t no bearing in the world gonna help me fix that issue!

1 Like

Yeah, really no best bearinf. Be wary, these things are NOT magical, they wonā€™t improve your yoyos tremendously. I really support Buddha Bearing Co. bearings, theyā€™re cheaper than alot of specialty bearings and play as good (or better) as the others. I got 4 ripple bearings for 20 bucks at BAC.