Tease!

Thats how it is with me… People gather and watch… And if one person says somthing its like before I can say anything to defend myself someone else is “No way… Thats sweet”

I do get tons of questions

“Wow, how long have you been yoyoing?”
“Is it spinning?”
“Is it like a trick yoyo that does it for you?” (you would not beleive how often I get that. Some kid called be out in gym with that so I just came in with my FH2 with some fresh stickers and showed them that it was indeed me… )

Though I did get stopped in a hallway because a teacher thought I had smokeless tobacco products in my pocket…

But I dont normally get teased…

lucky, we get teased quite a bit. :frowning:

Err…then what am I going to say when I’m your age and I DO go home and play Halo 24

Ehh you wont have to worry…

Halo wont make it that far w/o Bungie lol

…Bungie is still making games under the Halo title, that hasn’t changed. All that happened is Microsoft stopped throwing money at them.

Really?? I thought they left the Halo team completely?

yup, me too… then a teacher comes and tells me to stop (too bad they wouldnt jump him :P)

ik :stuck_out_tongue:

32 year old truck driver here. I throw outside my truck while being loaded/unloaded. Most other drivers understand it’s a way to pass the time and those who don’t are just dullards anyways.

You deliver to supermarkets? I work for stopandshop and if I saw the driver whip out a yoyo, I would flip out lol.

I always thought, The better at yoyoing you are, the more of a loser you are. But you know what… I’m alright with that. I love to do it, that’s all that matters to me.

Yo-yos are things that people get to know about at a young age. That’s why they tease anyone who does it at an older age. They think that it’s for the kids because they played with them as kids, and stopped when they got older.

Just remember that if you’re having fun, then keep at it. Don’t let anyone get you to stop by teasing you.

1 Like

i love doing that bind thing to my friends(i struck gold with them, making it a bet lol)
but yeah if poeple tell me i’m childish i do like atomic bomg or boing-e and they just shut up and leave or watch me it’s gonna happen everywhere but i don’t care. you get learn and improve this awesome skill but ppl are gonna call you weird kinda like Einstein huh?

No, I mostly deliver to warehouses that distribute to supermarkets. I’m waiting for the day when I’m throwing and someone else walks up and says something like, “You know, you’d have an easier time landing Kwijibo if you spaced the string like this on the second hop…” I’d pee my pants. I’ve never met another yoyoer in real life.

I get razzed about it all the time, mostly from my girlfriend though. lmao. Doesn’t really make a difference to me though, I do what i enjoy the most. ;D