Surge. My entry..

Hey guys. I didn’t want to post my video until the last minute, and tomorrow is the deadline so I figured it’s close enough. Anyway, this is my entry for the surge contest. Let me know what you think!
http://youtu.be/Sgp2O8oABy0

Ok so for all you tech nerds who care, this was shot in 1080p with an iPod touch 5th gen. Edited in Final Cut Pro, some color correction was done in Motion 5 and After Effects.

did you film everything including the part with the cars in the into?

I never saw this entry before and it’s quite good, the only thing I’d say you should work on is string visibility.

Yeah, I was kicking myself for running out of typical neon yellow string right before I left for my trip. I couldn’t find a way to make the color look natural and have the string look super clear, because when I made the string clear, the rest looked kinda scary… The car footage was indeed stock footage… I messed with the color a bit.

I’m gonna go ahead and bump this because it fell off the first page aaaand I want more feedback on it.

You guys should watch this. Tell me what you do and don’t like about it. Yeah I know the contest is over, I’m just treating this as a normal video now.