Sunday morning strings

if I got this trick or treating I would flip out and just end it there and go home and throw these sick strings for a good few days

6 Likes

i highly recommend you get back into it i started exactly a week ago and it’s so fun! plus you get strings out of it lol

4 Likes

I need to hurry up and learn to do this right. Mine either don’t hold well or they feel like I’m playing with chainsaw blades. One day.

2 Likes

Sunday. Go time.

5 Likes

ok I know its Monday but I still think I should post some string pics

9 Likes

Must have that “floaty” feel we’re all looking for.

Airlite strings.

1 Like

I’ve been neglecting to post my progress lately. I made it through all my neons. 60x woolly poly strings (soft and thick but not too thick)

There were more but they became testers and fun stuff like 2 color twists and blends. These should get me through for a while.

…but I still feel compelled to make more…

5 Likes

what type of thread do you use, I use sew ology but I want to get some maxi lock I have tried some strings made of maxi lock and they were SUPER SOFT AND WHIPY!!! I just have not had the money to but a big stock of it

2 Likes

my string that I have just posted pics of feel kinda remind me of @Markmont strings but they still have a very unique feeling

2 Likes

These were done using “thread art”. They had a neon thread 6 pack for sale online. They come out soft and stiff(not hard. More like holds its shape well). “Coats and Clark” makes a thinner and not as soft string that is limp(doesn’t stand open on it’s own) but makes for a much springy-er and whippier action.

1 Like

I have used coats and clark but its not my favorite but its does have a lot of whip

2 Likes

Agreed. It has a slight coarse texture.
Not quite a small saw, but not great.

1 Like

I just got some mmstrings today. Getting ready to check out their flavor.

1 Like

this thread is sweet (even thought I have not used any I have got to feel some when I was at some store and its soft as heck)

3 Likes

I hear good things about that.

It’s on my list to check out for sure👍

1 Like

That’s what I use now for my main poly cones.

2 Likes

yeah didn’t we trade strings? I believe that’s how I tried the maxi lock strings

3 Likes

Time to make this horse into a unicorn!

Fade string upgrade to my rig about to commence!

2 Likes

Today is my Sunday. Taking it to church…

Pray for mojo.

Here we go.

2 Likes

1 Like