Stuck in combo

hey guys does someon has an idea of an 1.5 to houdini trasition whithout a kamikaze looking mount in it ? please healp me

1 Like

Hi,
I found a neat way to go from 1.5 to houdini mount.
You start in a 1.5 mount. In the 1.5 mount is a string hanging on your nth (non throwhand) index finger. You replace this finger with your nth thumb. Then you do a sideways Eli Hop from your modified 1.5 mount. Instead of landing back into the 1.5 mount you then catch the yoyo with you nth index finger.

1 Like

You can also do a modified kwyjibo.
You start from a 1.5 mount. Then when you cross your arms like you do in normal kwyjibo you change your nth index finger with your thumb. Then you perform kwyjibo like you normally would and you land in a houdini mount.

edit:
I discovered that you can hide your nth index finger with nth thumb switch very well in a repeater. For example you can do crazy eight and while you do crazy eight you sneakily switch your fingers. No one will be able to tell! You can also do the repeater revolutions and instead of catching the slack with your nth index finger you just do it with your thumb. Then do a kwyjibo to houdini.
Here is me doing the crazy eight variation. I switched my fingers during the repeater.

1 Like

i used that one before already now i want something harder and a bit longer kind of an short rail combo

i also used that one a long time EASY Branding Rail Combo Element YoYo Trick Tutorial - YouTube

i was doing a hop at the end from the kamikaze to houdini but i dont want an kamikaze in it because the rest of my speed combo has a lot of kamikaze in it

but thanks anyway

1 Like