Starting a Yo-Yo Club/Team in Cottonwood, California. Team Name: Cottonwood-Yo

Hey what’s up. This is jordandarkmagicII. Me and tonymac are starting a yo-yo club/team in Cottonwood, California. So, please, if u live in the Cottonwood, Anderson, and Redding area, please send me or tonymac a PM cuz we are looking for anyone to join. ( And we also like to teach people tricks, so that they to, can become one of many… Yo-YoExperts… Thanks. Also check out my youtube channel please, I will be adding a new channel that will be connected with this one for the yo-yo team. just search… “jordanyoyobrien” on youtube and u should find it. Alright, thanks, bye!!!

If there are any Yo-Yoers in Cottonwood, Anderson, Redding, or Red Bluff California, please PM me because my friend and I are starting a yo-yo club in that area!!! Please don’t move this topic unless you have to!! Thank you very much!!!

It’s a post about a yo-yo club. Don’t you think it should be in the Contest, clubs and events board? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m surprised you just don’t go too the chico club.

Well, I don’t exactly know if I’m good enough to be in that yo-yo club… Wait, oh I was thinking of the team, and umm, I live in Cottonwood, and I try to go to Chico as much as a can!!! Thank you very much!!!

My 10 year old is in Weaverville, and we are trying to get to Chico once a month.

1 Like

I am also on team cottonwood-yo if you live in weverville it’s not as far as Chico and were trying to get As many people as possible we’d love to have a new member. -Tony