SR's Plastic Grind Machine v2 Review

This is my first “In-Depth” Review, and I hope you like it! More reviews coming soon!

Introduction-

The Plastic Grind Machine v2 (PGM v2) from YoYoFactory is one of the most popular plastic yo-yo’s of all time. It also features YoYoFactory’s revolutionary hubstacks, and an extremely low price.

First Impressions-

When you first look at the packaging, you will see a contemporary design with the updated PGM logo. You will see the PGM firmly held in the package, waiting for you to get your hands on it. All these elements all mix in great to create the perfect package!

When you open the box, you will first find neon green string and a start up guide. You pull the rest out and you find… your new PGM!

I found the box spectacular, and the yo-yo even better! Everything was amazing!

Product Play-

The play of the PGM is… just awesome! The yo-yo fits perfectly into your hand, like it was made for it. The throw is amazing too. It’s a very smooth yo-yo, spins fast, and spins forever. The hubstacks are a great addition to this yo-yo also. The PGM is a great choice for 5A, and even better for 1A.

I love my PGM!

Summary-

Everything about this yo-yo is good. The play, the feel, the look; the PGM v2 has it all! Great for any trick you throw at it! And for a cheap price too! I have never had any type of problems with this yo-yo. I would definitely recommend this yo-yo to a friend, and rate it 8/10. This one belongs in every collection!

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6910/2903490a0708fc2m3.jpg

could go a little more in depth.

Yeah, I’m working on that. More reviews such as the dv888 and the Catch 13 coming soon! Thanks for all your support guys! Oh, and, bump.

A C13 review sounds nice.

Yeah, I’m going to try one at BLC, and maybe maybe buy one if i love it.

Pictures will help! :wink:

1 Like

Nice Review SR! Keep it up!

Happy throwing! =]

1 Like

PGMv2 is a great yo-yo, I just received mine yesterday. It fits nicely in my hand, weight is perfect, not to heavy/light, binds beautifully, and smooth as butter, I may even enjoy it more then my new breed, i’m not sure yet. they both are so good!

1 Like

Thanks for the comments, constructive criticism is welcome! I will be adding pictures and product specs in my future reviews! Thanks again!

Pretty nice review! Good job! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! More to come! PS: Bump!

wait… a catch 13 is a c-13? lol kewl didnt know

Nice review can’t wait to read more of yours.

to anyone with
a PGM.v2
go to a hardwear store and get some o-rings
that fit nice and snug right behind the weighted rims

trust me it will blow your mind
the little weight diffrence works miracles

and gives it a even solidder feel!