HSpin Pyro, YYF G5 Elite, Duncan FHZs and More! Price Updates!

Hello, hello!

Looking for FH1s, Hyper FHs, and FHZs!! Willing to trade or offer cash!! Please feel free to reach out if you have any available for sale!!

I am looking to sell a few throws from my collection. If interested, please feel free to reach out! Prices are negotiable.

Top row:
Any Happy Yo Freerider - SOLD
Duncan Mosquito - SOLD
FHZ Yoyonation Edition - SOLD
Cyclotron #192 - $90

Middle row:
Alchemy Silk by Eric Wolff - $80
Hspin Pyro - $110
YYF G5 Elite - $115
Crucial Milk by Paul Yath - $95

Bottom Row:
One Drop Project - SOLD
Spyy Addict #199 - SOLD

7 Likes

Top left is the any happy yo freerider

3 Likes

Appreciate it!!

3 Likes

I’ll take the project. Cash or trade?

7 Likes

Pmd you

5 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!!

I can see there is a lot of interest in the One Drop Project. There are a number (aka a lot) of scratches and dings throughout the throw. As some have put it, this yo-yo has seen some love!

For transparency, I have included additional photos below. Please keep in mind - since this yo-yo is so rare, my current asking price is $160. I am more than willing to hear any offer you may have. Lowballing encouraged, haha! I just want to start a discussion and see if I can get this throw a new home. Thanks, everybody!

6ca8218131495603361483c0572d6e4d242fb05b_2_375x500
096a30c6ada5bad9aed81b8a5c1ee4a873bd1256_2_375x500

7 Likes

Yoyonation Freehand Zero Enyo - SOLD

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Anyone heard from Jo?
I was supposed to send my half of the trade for the enyo FHZ yesterday and this gentleman has went MIA.

Ive messaged on fb for over 24 hrs.

Anyone buy anything here?

2 Likes

Was told I’d get PayPal info on Monday, it’s now Wednesday. Safe to say I’ll be passing on this one without some explanation.

1 Like

Hello, everyone! Apologies, work got in the way of my being able to respond on the message boards. I am currently responding to any DMs that I’ve received the past few days. Thank you for your understanding!

3 Likes

SPYY Addict and Duncan Mosquito - SOLD

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!! Still looking for any FH1, FHZ or Hyper FHs. Please feel free to reach out! Thank you.

Price updates!

Also, selling/trading CLYW Boy and Shutter Wide Angle. Additional photos are to come later today.

Any Happy Yo FreeRider - PENDING

Also, the above throws are now up for sale/trade.

YYF Shutter Wide Angle - $60
C3yoyodesign Neo Master Galaxy - $35
CLYW Boy - SOLD

As per usual, I am open to trades as well. Mostly Duncans!

2 Likes

Bump!

Happy Thursday!

1 Like

CLYW Boy - GONE

Still have a number of throws left! More than willing to negotiate the price if interested. Please feel free to reach out!

Any Happy Yo Freerider - SOLD
One Drop Project - SOLD

All others still available - willing to negotiate!

Looking for yellow and translucent red Duncan Hyper Freehands! If you are looking to sell, please let me know. Thank you!

Updated photo of items up for sale! If any peak your interest, please feel free to send me a DM!

Looking for Hyper Freehands - translucent and/or yellow!

1 Like

HUMP DAY!

The majority of these throws will be going up on eBay this weekend! If interested, please feel free to reach out before they do.

Thanks, everyone!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.