SOMEBODY CHALLENGE ME TO A BATTLE

No prob. Does Tuesday work?

Yeah Tuesday is fine. I should be able to get something on film by then.

TUESDAY IT IS. Iā€™ll modify the OP. PM me all of your entries.

im in but i will have to use my web cam and i suck but i want some pointers any way :slight_smile:

I will be there as well but I think that I could get in a video by then. Count me in, havenā€™t had a battle in a while.

I thought I might bump this up to remind everybody. I should be able to get mine done tonight.

Iā€™m actually out. I sooo busy, and donā€™t have time to make a video. Good luck all!

Mine was sent to OP a few hours ago. Hope we get a nice ammount of throwers in this battle.

Didnā€™t get the chance to film today so I wonā€™t be participating :frowning:

Feel kinda bad considering the deadline was pushed back because of me. Oh well I guess. have fun everyone!

soooo is this happening today?

the original poster hasnt been on in like a week. I wouldnt mind setting up a poll with your vids if youd like. Pm them to me if you guys are ok with that

I think that would work better. Heā€™s definitely not too active. Iā€™ll PM mine to you.

Iā€™ll PM mine as well then.

I wonā€™t compete but post the link! I really want to see. Then we can vote on ya guys

Iā€™m in. Youā€™re done. ;D

so when is this gonna go up? ive been waiting to see everyones videos :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldnt mind joining in if its not to late. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I might join if its not too late.

Sorry guys,I was out of the country with no wifi for the last few days. I have three vids and they will be going up on a poll asap, I will post alink here

Its up, again, sorry guys, I kinda left yall hangin there.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,49016.msg478553.html#msg478553