SOLD, pls close

This is unexpected to me but I have to sell it due to some personal reasons. The condition is Mint and only throw a couple times, so I will replace a new pair of pads before shipping out.

Price: 180 CONUS OR BEST OFFER

Some trade I am willing to do is:

• Luftverk 000 BTM ( I will add 200-260 for this trade to happen)
  • A-RT B7

Thank you for your attention

1 Like

If you’ve only thrown the yo-yo a couple of times, why do you need to change out the pads?

And if an unexpected personal problem causes you to sell the yo-yo, why are you looking to trade up to a BTM when you have to add a few hundred dollars to get it?

I don’t as a rule, question people about their BST’s.

But yours is just too unusual to pass up. Any thoughts?

Regardless, Good luck with your sale or trade.

Yeah, I just don’t like the Leviathan as much as I think in the first place.
2nd point: the pads is also worn out from previous owner and as for my duty, changing the pads for better experience for the next owner
3rd point: the trade interest me due to my new preference to the organic throw and I have no problem to add money for something that I’ve been looking for.

There you go the answer. This is not the first time I sell yoyo or something in the forum or market. So I don’t think minding other business or personal reason is a thing.

Anw, thank you

Thanks for responding. It just sounded funny that you said you’ve only thrown a few times—— but will change out pads, lol.

Any………usually, when a person posts they need to sell for an unexpected reason, that usually means they need money. They don’t immediately start talking about ‘adding money’ to trade up for something🤔

The 000 BTM is a really good yoyo.

There is a guy in this board that is selling a 7068 000 with Titanium rings for less than 1/3 the cost of a BTM. And it is very very nice. Same exact shape and ring placement.

Good luck

1 Like

Yeah thank you for asking these questions if these make everything clear for the post.

For 000, I have one in full Titanium and would love another one in BTM version. I hope either somebody will come up with trade or I will be able to let this goes to new owner to recoup some funds for it.

Thanks for reccomendation and wish you a great day/night.

Price dropped for Levi 8

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.