Sold please close

Hi all! I have a G2/A-rt Life in the Arkham colorway for sale. This thing plays great but the colorway is a bit too dark for me and I have been able to find some that I prefer since purchasing this one… sooo it is time to let go of it and let someone else enjoy this thing!

There’s a single pinprick that I have tried to capture in the picture but I can’t find any other damage.

Asking 110 shipped CONUS but feel free to reach out to make an offer or let me know if you think this is too high.

Looking to sell instead of trade but if that’s all ya got feel free to pm me. Worst I can say is no.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

3 Likes

I’m curious why this is called the Arkham colorway.

(I don’t recall H.P. Lovecraft ever describing Arkham or any of its institutions in terms of any distinctive colors.)

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s the joker’s colors, arkham asylum, not fish people arkham.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s in reference to the Joker from the game Batman Arkham Asylum?

–edit–

beat me to it!

1 Like

I didn’t have to scavenge the internet for pictures of Mark Hamill’s alter ego.

2 Likes

So it should have been called the Joker colorway then… :thinking:

1 Like

Arkham is not copyrighted.

2 Likes

Bump for a baller dude! Someone get them self a new life!

Ohhh ho ho ho heeww, I want thiss. :eyes:

2 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Out of curiosity… what colorway did you get?

1 Like

pm’d

Kinda surprised this needs a bump.

but… bump?

1 Like

My thoughts exactly… why isn’t this gone yet? :thinking:

1 Like

I was just saying that lol. I got 2 Lifes and I am still tempted. This is one i thought wouldnt have lasted an hour on bst

1 Like

I’m guessing because it’s a pre-dinged yoyo at a new yoyo price.

Am I going to find this all that different from a MMC which I can get for half the price?

Then again maybe I just don’t understand the second hand market for G2’s and A-RT. Somebody’s got a glitch up with damage on top of it and it’s just a solid color. To me that screams no more than $50, but they’re asking $100.

But hey whatever the market will bear. I’d pay $60 for this. But I’m sure someone out there will pay more than me.

1 Like

Is this a BST?

Or the Complaint Department?

Would you like some cheese to go with your ‘whine’?

6 Likes

110$ isnt new price… and this is a pinprick. Im willing to bet this yoyo still works.

1 Like

Frankie, that may not be just a pin prick. It may be a bore hole from a metal eating termite.

And if the bore hole goes all the way down to the bearing seat; it may be a fatal accident just waiting to happen.

It is just so easy to see that pin prick from 3 inches away, when the yoyo is not moving.

I think the seller has got a lotta nerve to sell something with such a Huge defect for any more than 10 cents.

Matter O fact. I think the seller should mail the yoyo out for free(insured for the full 10 cent value of course). Signature confirmation/next day express.

I do feel though, that just in case they ever hold a Worlds most heavily disfigured ugly yoyo contest. That life may be the Golden ticket to first place.

So I will outbid Eulercauchy to be safe.

I bid $60.01

Let’s get this party started.

4 Likes

$60.02

3 Likes