Snow yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsEdE53YEIU

Awesome video. What were some of the tricks you were doing so I can learn them?

Great Video! :smiley:

But next time could you wear a dark shirt, like the one in your profile picture, so that we may be able to see the string better?

Nice tricks!

How long have you been throwing?

~Shadowz143

Thanks for watching, sorry my dark hoody was dirty :slight_smile:

I got back into yoyos about a year ago, still really looking to learn a lot more.

mondo, I guess some are just mounts and transitions to different mounts, I usually do a frontstyle with atomic bomb/boingy/ripcord, and i try to start it with a plastic whip, don’t think i did any popnfresh or mach 5 in this vid. I like the 1.5 mount and kwijibo a lot, so you’ll see some of those elements. I really didn’t spend a lot of time throwing for this video, it was really wet and raining and snow kept falling on me. I usually like to put in a flub or too in my vids, because I’m not perfect, not even close, as it is I had to do too many edits :slight_smile:

Yeah in into kwijibo a lot now. I try to throw it into everything lol

I also like doing a kwijibo from the, well I call it the kamikazee mount…basically going from a houdini double or nothing and then popping the yoyo onto the string around your nth thumb, you can go straight into a kiwijibo and it’s just an extra move.