Slow Streets: my new clip video of responsive counterweight tricks

My newest video is called Slow Streets. It was shot and edited by @MaximShoots over on Sanchez Street in SF.

The video is a love letter to responsive counterweight play and one of my favorite parts of SF. I hope you enjoy!

36 Likes

Very cool tricks and some neat shots too. Lots of cool angles, I really liked the walking and mirror bits.

5 Likes

Sick video!

And a quite beautiful hat.

4 Likes

Love the video. Very inspirational. I have some new elements to try to work out.

3 Likes

What was that trick at the 2:30 mark? Looked awesome!

1 Like

I love your responsive 5a, such a chill and slow paced video. Also great job on shooting the video by Max. A real pleasure to watch.

1 Like

Great video, super smooth tricks in this style, I really appreciated all the stalls and transitions with all the elements very stylish and new.
Other than that the video itself looks amazing at 2:05 looks great the camera angle, great job as usual!

Thanks for all the great feedback, y’all. I really appreciate it!

If you enjoyed the Slow Streets clip video, you’ll probably like this PopCast Yo-Yo Vlog episode too. It’s filled with behind the scenes footage and a few trick tutorials:

12 Likes

Superb counterweight 0A play, Doc.

3 Likes

I think it’s a variation on Fibonacci Sequence, which ends a little differently than the tutorial, in a combination Kick Flip and Pull Over.

1 Like

Here’s a description of that trick

The tricks mentioned are

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks so much for that. Now I know what my after work plans are!

1 Like