Show off your yoyo collection

Thank you for the quick response! I have a few EDC cases from NalPak and it reminded me of them, have to check them out for an 1170 Pelican setup :+1:

3 Likes

Same thought process here. That Apache was my edc case. The whole top was knives, bottom was wallets, watches etc. It’s a pretty easy process but the measurements are the only part that’s sketchy.

2 Likes

Damn, I love the color flow here! I keep twlling myself i need more green, pink, black, and splash yo-yos, lol.

2 Likes

This is unbelievable omg ahahahah great collection man!

3 Likes

I think I had like 6 the last time I took a whole group picture. Here’s the current situation:

24 Likes

Still kind of a bloated collection. All I really play are my Magnolias and Shaqshines, and my ILYY stuff for when I want comfy feel over performance.

There’s some stuff I don’t have that would probably end up as a permanent. I’ve been thinking about it a lot and I’m probably gonna cull some random fatty stuff here for an Aquilegia eventually, and I’d like two Amulette Pros.

21 Likes

This is slightly outdated (B18 was sold and replaced with a Mini Covenant). But here is my collection that is organized by colorway, manufacturer, and play type. Two unresponsive, one responsive per colorway with 2 exceptions (no black on black responsive bimetal yet, no responsive ti yet). Waiting on a Clear One Drop (the Nitro has been super tempting) to finally fill these two.

I was also given a new shelf for Christmas, which has 9 slots. I will be way less organized with that shelf and hope to fill it with stuff that doesn’t fit my two organized shelves lol. Not full ready for photos yet but it houses my Pacific Storm collection and my butterfly’s so far.

28 Likes

What is the one top row middle slot on the right? Swirly looking and insane

3 Likes

The only answer is a MMC. (not biased at all)

2 Likes

They’re available too, its been on my mind! Lol

2 Likes

Custom anodized TiTriton V2

5 Likes

Crazy looking :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

This is most of my collection, i need another display tho… serious hoarding problem.

27 Likes

The more flashy throws I own.

27 Likes

Updated ZeroGravity collection…

33 Likes

Daaaamn you also have the titanium one the Rhino, how does it play?

6 Likes

Its great H shape D bearing. Very comfortable in the hand. Excellent power and Very well balanced during tricks. I love it.

6 Likes

I spent January throwing one OD each day on my commute si i figured i would share an updated pic of the whole family.

31 Likes

I’ve updated my ZG and My OD collection in this thread so i guess its time to update my GeneralYo. @fatguysnacks247 turned me on to @the_general yoyos and i have not been able to stop. Thank you both :wink:

26 Likes

nice collection!

3 Likes