Show Off Your Twins and Multiples!!

:smiley: I was going to specifically mention the Chief. I only have two of them, and they play a tad differently. Pretty funny how we were thinking the same thing. I have 3 Catalysts, and all three play different. One is the smoothest thing ever too. I have 3 SPYY El Rancheros and they play the same. Not true of all models, but definitely some of them. :slight_smile:

funny indeed!
It’s generally some of the more, non conventional yoyos that are like this.
My blizzard cliff didn’t grind nearly as good as my Petr Kavka edition Cliff!
And the Gnarwhals too.
Super Gs, cascades and Summits have a similar trait!

I won the Shutter, bought the Avant Garde a few months ago cheap on the BST, and had the Wraths a long time, just lazy about taking a joint photo :stuck_out_tongue:

Fraternal Twin Shutters:

Fraternal Twin Wraths:

Fraternal Twin Avant Gardes:

1 Like

Model 10s, KLRs, Pros, Pistoleros, and Radian Super Lights.

2 Likes

oooooooh, that Aman KLR…so much want. You’ve got a nice little set of yoyos there. I either own or have owned all of them except the Radian Super Light. I go back and forth between the Majesty and the KLR as to what my favorite is, recently its been the KLR.

Thank you!! That raw KLR is a proto version.

Hmmm…looking good. They all look fraternal, except the Radians.

Thanks :slight_smile: One of the Radians has “Aged” a little differently (oxidized) than the other.

We had a little discussion in here earlier about buying doubles of throws. Are you a 3A guy, do you just like variety, or a backup? Just curious why you buy your doubles. :wink:

I only have double of yoyos I really enjoy. The Pro, Model 10, KLR are some of my all time favorite yoyos. The radians are really unique in design and are a blast to play so I had to have doubles. The pistoleros are special because of the engravings had to have both versions (with and without the holes).

1 Like

My third set of twins I’ll post my first & second sets and some color photos later.

1 Like

I had a set of twins in the past… none currently
…thought I’d share a pic from a year or so ago :wink:

3 Likes

I am down to one set of twins:

3 Likes

I can’t remember if I posted these already:

1 Like

Phenoms (x4), Phenomizm (x2), MVP2 (x2), Ava (x3), One Star (x2)

1 Like

Here we roll
Ministar twins
http://instagram.com/p/e1ErXdotti

Token twins
http://instagram.com/p/e1EOjyotsr/

Rally brothers
http://instagram.com/p/e1D9wdItsM/

I’m not feeling great but wanted to share my other twins and brothers and sisters from different misters but had traits of the same sort lol.

Links are missing from the post Snafu. I have had the pleasure of viewing on Instagram, and they look great. Just modify that post, for everyone else’s viewing pleasure. :wink: Nice choices for twins, by the way. I also have twin Tokens, and twin Ministars. :slight_smile: Tokens are a bluish/black acid wash and red/black acid wash YYE Edition. Ministars are the black/pink and black/purple.

Thanks for letting me know. Fixed :slight_smile: and I love your twins. I have one set left. :slight_smile: I shall post them tomorrow and prestige twins will be there this week.

Explore yoyoalex99999

I don’t know if this counts, but I have 19 Collid3rs. (One of every colorway, except one).

2 Likes

Hehe the duggars have arrived in yoyo form! 18 yokids and counting! (Sorry for the pun).