Show off your yoyo collection

Here’s my collection so far took about 7 months and ALOT of money

Also have a Sudo and a executive at the bottom
I am still missing a few like a intro, dang 2, vanguard, some of the BM’s and a LE if yo I have any questions just HMU
P.S. i have both fire devils the red on is the ridgeback

44 Likes

I know @bigbs_domain has a big one drop collection

4 Likes

He’s got me by a lil bit I have about 68 one drops brian Hendrix has like 70 prescriptions and like idk how many more one drops so he may be #1 lol he’s got more of one model than I do my entire one drop collection!!

5 Likes

Nice collection here’s mine

37 Likes

Are we talking one drops or yoyos machined by one drop?

5 Likes

I think it’s @dirty_birdy that has my favorite OD collection, every nickel plated version they’ve made :drooling_face:

8 Likes

If any of you with huge OD collections have a 2016 Benchmark W in nickel you’d be willing to sell, please let me know. I’ve been searching for one for over a year and a half with no success!

2 Likes

Here’s my YoyoFactory collection plus a shutter that’s not in the pic. I only have one one drop.

18 Likes

Replay Pro? or Replay?

2 Likes

Replay pro.

2 Likes

mind taking a picture of the face and gap? so i can compare it to mine?

3 Likes

I prob can in a little bit.

3 Likes

ok cool.

3 Likes

Here ya go.:slightly_smiling_face: he color on the top pic is really blue for some reason.

9 Likes

thanks Jeremiah!

3 Likes

Need to get pix but what I have are the following:
-Hulk Smash Summet
-Grunge Band Y-Factor
-Blue Yelets
-Blue 2013 Benchmark H
-Blue Dingo
-“Hair Band” Gauntlet
-YYE edition Vanguard
-Black/Blue Terrarian
-Black Deepstate
-Black Cabal
-White Cabal

Machined by One Drop:
-Blue Mayhem
-Blue/yellow swirl Executive
-Eternal Throw Victory

4 Likes

Here’s the majority of mine, I have a few more at the office.

24 Likes

i dont collect ods anymore, so here’s my SF collection (this photo is not updated as i received another two movements yesterday)

30 Likes

is that 10 SF PLSTC’s? i mean… i love the throw to heck, but 10?

4 Likes

it’s 12, and i don’t see a problem? this is a collection appreciation thread, i can afford them and it makes me happy? have you never seen anybody else with duplicate yoyos in their collection, possibly priced way above 12 PLSTCs? lol

16 Likes