Sengoku SHINOBI REVIEW!

Hey guys! Here’s my review on the Sengoku Shinobi!
I throw down some tricks, and really try and analyze this beast!

13 Likes

A side note: I have become increasingly aware that not only are many people here quite concerned about transparency regarding sponsorships, but some feel that an affiliation tends to invalidate reviews made by a player.

I’m not exactly sure what to say about this. All I can do is be completely transparent about my affiliation with Sengoku, and assert that I was as objective as possible in this review.

I tried to cover both the pros and cons of the product in a fair manner, and tried to back up my stances with good evidence.

This is a very good yoyo, and I tried to represent it as accurately as possible. Not make a commercial.

If there is anything I can do to improve my reviews, please let me know. I am always wanting to improve.

Thanks!
-Robin

6 Likes

You didn’t mention how good it is for fingerspins. But otherwise good review, I enjoyed watching it

1 Like

Great review bro

1 Like

What i respect about your view and review, is you don’t just come out right away and say- omg its amazing, the best, get one.
You take some time to really throw it and understand it beyond “the honeymoon phase” and compose words that explain

2 Likes

Very nice review. I like the format and how you not only make a claim, but, you show the yoyo in action to support it. Well done as usual

2 Likes