Selling Plastics

Time to thin out my plastic’s!

If you have any doubts about my trustworthiness, then here is my ebay account.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=x8bitx&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
If your an ebay member you can click “Contact Member” and send me a message, and I’ll reply, proving it’s me. I’ve got a perfect ebay rating!

And here is a list of everything and prices. NO TRADES, JUST PAYPAL.

If you want to save some money by buying more than 1, just make an offer!

YYF Shaqler $20 shipped - most likely it’s mint, but it may have slightly dented spacers around the bearing. If I take the yoyo apart to check, then it will definitely get those dents. This is normal for this yoyo. The dent’s don’t affect play. Has normal amounts of vibe compared to other plastic yoyo’s. This has weight rings so it will spin longer than any cheap plastic yoyo.

YYF Counter Attack $15 shipped - most likely it’s mint, but it may have slightly dented spacers around the bearing. If I take the yoyo apart to check, then it will definitely get those dents. This is normal for this yoyo. The dent’s don’t affect play. Has normal amounts of vibe compared to other plastic yoyo’s. This has weight rings so it will spin longer than any cheap plastic yoyo.

YYJ Trigger $20 shipped - Mint - Has normal amounts of vibe compared to other plastic yoyo’s. This has weight rings so it will spin longer than any cheap plastic yoyo.

YYF Shaqler $10 shipped - mint, except for the backward weight ring that came from the factory and the small dents I put on the spacers around the bearing. This is normal for this yoyo. The dent’s don’t affect play. The vibe is slightly more than a normal Shaqler, thanks to the backward weight ring. Don’t let that stop you from buying it though, it still works great. I’ll refund you if you hate it. This has weight rings so it will spin longer than any cheap plastic yoyo.

Adegle PSG $10 shipped - mint. Has normal amounts of vibe compared to other plastic yoyo’s.

Also, I’ve got 6 more plastic’s to add to this BST, so check back often for more yoyo’s!

Shipping
All shipping prices are included if you live in the main 48 states in the US. I’ll probably have to add a couple bucks if you live outside of this range.

Just added another plastic for sale.

just lowered a couple prices

bump, no changes today. I’ll add another yoyo tomorrow.

I’m starting to think the only people that go to the BST section is people needing Metals. Either that or no one has a job yet, and they don’t have cash. If any of you know a better way to sell this stuff let me know. You can’t say I’m selling too high, this is mint stuff for 30+% less than what YYE sells them for.

Does ebay work for yoyo’s?

[edit] someone did recommend lowering prices so I did, and if anyone wants to buy all of these for a super reduced price, just make an offer.