Selling: All Sold ;Lf Arctic circle

Found a clear life. Pano and deeper state sold. Will work in your favor if you trade me some older Clyw stuff like a chief, cliff, or glacier express.

2 Likes

Bump. Decided I really want an arctic circle since My favorite throw is the kodiak.

2 Likes

Still on the hunt for an Arctic Circle. Also selling stuff.

2 Likes

Bump. Someone buy this mecha bapezilla SE please

Hey Sammy…. You are looking for an Artic Circle 2? I so happen to have a Harrison Hurricane in his perfered anno too!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Dropped the price of the mecha to 325 after fees and shipping. So hopefully someone takes it.

4 Likes

I think 325 is a good price? Will to trade for older Clyw to drop the price!

1 Like

Bump! Still looking for an arctic circle. 1 or 2 doesn’t matter. Also still have the mecha and respawn available!

1 Like

Bump it up. Still looking for an arctic circle and still have the respawn and mecha SE for sale.

1 Like

Added Aitch, cloudberry, stormberry, and goji.

1 Like

Do you not like the Atmos models? Just curious because I’m getting ready to buy 2 new ones, the Stormberry, and the Noah…

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. Everything besides the Aitch is sold. Still on the hunt for a beautiful arctic circle 1 or 2! I’m not picky.

2 Likes

Still on the hunt for the AC. Have some decent in ear monitors that I never use. Would anyone be interested in buying those?

1 Like

Bump. SM Deep state for sale. Asking $65 or shoot me an offer!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.