Scales Open V

Happy New Year, everyone! On behalf of Scales Collective, I am stoked to announce our next online competition - Scales Open V! We’ll be holding it on March 26-28 this year… stay tuned for more details such as registration & rules. For those who aren’t familiar, Scales Open is a contest meant for players of all skill levels & backgrounds - we host 1A Pro, Amateur, and Over 30 divisions, provide feedback to all of our competitors, and award a larger cash prize than most contests worldwide.

For this installment of Scales Open, one specific goal of ours is to find ways to make it entertaining for those in the community who aren’t into strictly competition stuff. With the absence of in person events, we think it’d be awesome to provide unique experiences for casual players, such as live interviews, workshops, and more. If anyone has any ideas on what they’d like to see out of us regarding this, let us know!

Follow us on IG @scalescollective for consistent updates :slight_smile: I will be trying my best to post everything here, but I may forget sometimes.

9 Likes