San Diego Yoyo Club Saturday June 18 3-6pm

Those in attendance last week decided that we should have another meet this Saturday - so it’s on. Note the earlier start time.

p.s. Paolo - I need you to show me that funky spinny 5a trick again.

Molly, the woman from the Quint Comtemporary Art Gallery who came to check out our club two meets ago, has invited us to come play and teach at the Children’s Museum downtown on December 12 from 12-2pm. They will be selling Ignites with customized images from artists they represent and Mosquitos, among other things, and are hoping that we can get kids interested and teach them a few tricks. She also said that we are welcome to bring any yoyos we might want to sell and they will treat us all to lunch afterward. I think we need at least 5 of us to make it happen. Are you guys interested in doing this?

The San Diego Yoyo Club will meet from 1 to 3 pm on Sunday, December 12 at the New Children’s Museum at:

200 West Island Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101

See you all there!

Since we probably wont be able to meet until January 8 if we don’t meet his week, let’s have a meet this coming Saturday.

Won’t be able to come this week. Hope its a fun meet.

Today was awesome. thanks for organizing it Jason.

Yes sir. I wish I’d had more than 10 minutes to yoyo :), but it’s always fun teaching kids. Thanks for coming out. And thanks to the DXL cats for coming down too!

Just thought I’d let you all know publicly that the Quint Contemporary Art Gallery donated $100 to our club as a thanks for helping out at the New Children’s Museum event. Next time we meet we’ll discuss how to spend it.

Let’s have a meet on January 15 - same place, 1:30 to 4:30. Also, Robbie, Mason and I are carpooling up to the Riverside meet on January 8. I’ve got room for one more in my car - pm me if you want that slot.

Club this Saturday, February 5. Hope to see some of you there.

March 19, 2 to 5pm. See you there!

Just a reminder - meet this coming Saturday.

Meet this Saturday. Supposed to be perfect weather.

Because of the DXL meet, and a number of members having other commitments, lets do this on the 9th instead.

Reminder - meet up tomorrow!

Meets tomorrow and next Saturday. Also, Ernie Kaiser and the General-Yo team will be doing some yoyoing and hanging out at the Art Splash festival on September 25 in Carlsbad, just north of San Diego. Some of the DXL crew will be coming down from LA. Ernie plans to have a large shade tent and free drinks and food. I’ll pass along more details as I have them. It would be great if the SD crowd could come out and support the event as well. Here’s the event website: http://www.carlsbadartsplash.org/

Just a reminder - meet tomorrow at 3pm.

I am coming to SD in a few months. is this every saturday?

Next meet - June 18.

Club this Saturday!