Saberforge anyone?

Hi all! Anyone have any experience with Saberforge replicas? I’ve been a Star Wars fan my whole life (I’m sure those Legos are around somewhere) and I want a great quality, duel ready saber. Specifically this beauty. Man if I had enough yo-yos to trade for this I would do it. Maybe. Any Star Wars/ lightsaber fans? Any favorites?

1 Like

Is that an expensive toy light-up stick?

2 Likes

107 percent it is @Glenacius_K ! Except you can actually beat these up pretty good and the machined aluminum is amazing. At this level it’s more of a collector piece but still.

2 Likes

It really does look very well made.

1 Like

I’ve looked into those a bit, they look like a really quality brand that a lot of people use in duels. Super cool and super nerdy. I just never scraped together enough money at one time to buy one. And eventually I realized I probably would never actually duel with it, it would just hang on my wall and look cool, but I’m not a big enough Star Wars fan to spend that much money on a decoration.

I know a guy who built his own lightsaber using the same flash tubes and stuff they used to make the originals. Bought all the parts vintage so they’re completely the same as the original props. Now that’s dedication. Wouldn’t want to fight with it though.

2 Likes

That’s an amazing level of dedication right there! I don’t think I could either. That’s impressive! It’s a great time to nerd out these days.

1 Like