Octave 3
Ta-1s
Diamondback
Quest
Barracuda
Strix
Tre

2009 DXL Ed. 5 Star
I bought this at DXL back when I first started yoyoing. GREAT yoyo. Really rare. These all had some ano flaws on them, but it looks great. I’m just testing the waters on this, as it was my first metal yoyo. Not sure I wanna let go if it, but I really need money. The engraved DXL logo looks super rad. Mint. Not sure where to start with this as far as pricing. Last time I posted a rare GeneralYo for 120 and it sold out in 5 minutes of me posting it lol. So… $145? $135

Phenomism
Great yoyo. Light scuffs on the rims. $45shipped $40shipped

TA-1
Awesome yoyo. One of RecRev’s finest. Some scuffs and usual RecRev vibe. Plays great. OFFER.
TRADED FOR AN OCTAVE 3

Dark Sonic
Mint. Smoothest yoyo I own by far. OFFER

RB
Great condition. Just some minor stuff and two dents that go though the ano. $80 $75

GOLD PLATED “i”
This is a very rare RecRev. It’s gold plated. Has a few scuffs, usual RecRev vibe, but plays great, and looks even greater. OFFER (maybe pending to Anthony Rojas)
GONE TO ANTHONY ROJAS

Espionage 401k
A semi-old school classic. Plays like a champ. Very near mint. Has just a few micro pinpricks. Plays like an old 401k should; with a bit of vibe. OFFER
SOLD TO nunyx

Entheos (custom ano)
Got this in a trade a while back and had a friend ano it. Mint, smooth, and looks awesome. $120 $109

Skyline
I was informed this is a rare prepro and to let it go for no less than $55. If this isn’t true, be sure to let me know. Has a few scuffs. $55shipped

Supernova
Mint in box, never opened. These retail for $119.99 here on YYE. It is a rare EYYC edition. I’m selling this for my neighbor down the street. He wants $99 for it. So yeah. $99shipped

Thanks for looking! :slight_smile:

You say you disabled your PMs and failed to provide a list of what yoyos you’re offering.

Making this as difficult as possible, aren’tcha?

I’m checking on YYE every day. I just disabled email notifications for my PM’s because I keep getting questions from little kids every day asking me to give them yoyos or how to get sponsored, and it’s getting annoying.

And I had to use my phone to upload the picture, so I just posted it. Then I went on my computer to type out the list because I didn’t wanna deal with auto-correct on my phone.

401k sold!!