Real Node Deal?

it might be a real node

It might not.

But for 18 bucks? If it is, I think it was worth it.

5 Likes

Aren’t nodes normally like $20 though?

5 Likes

Seen em for 16.

4 Likes

I don’t think node knockoffs were a thing. Y’all are good.

3 Likes

What would an authentic Node come with?

(I’m worried they will send me some pos that is like solid pink)

They also have some others from MagicYoYo.
One had a shark on the side
Another had an atom pattern

(Sorry that’s all I remember I know they usually have a letter and number combination. )

N12 (shark) and N8 (idk) are the ones that you are thinking of, best to stay away from bebop also.

So usually the node seems to be the one everyone really likes.

Keep in mind this thing is to just tide me over till my trip to Disney, it also allows me time to get the bind down before September

1 Like

You likely wouldn’t have to worry about getting a “fake” MYY, as they’re relatively inexpensive yoyos already. $18 sounds about right for a Node (just did a quick Google search and see them with a starter pack of strings and a glove for around $25 on Amazon).

5 Likes

The Node is very good, like it better than the N12 (shark honor)

1 Like

I love how over-inflated the pre-discount price is. Get your premium $20 $84 yoyo here!

4 Likes

Right lol if it comes and isn’t a totally different yo-yo I’ll be happy! This one I can learn binds on before my trip.

2 Likes

So just looking they have on wish

v1 P.Lotor
K7
K1
N11 BeBoo
T5 Overlord
N12
N9 Floating
N8 dare to do
N6 Magistrate
N5 Desparado
M002
M001 Silencer
Y01 Node

1 Like

If you want one even cheaper go to Ali Express. if you can wait 6 weeks…they run around $12.

1 Like

Still say you ought to hit up the #buy-sell-trade

3 Likes

I can’t see why anyone would produce fakes of the budget MYY range as they cost next to nothing as it is. I got a Node a week or two back and have been loving it ever since, probably the one I have played most since getting it, also surprised by just how smooth it is!

3 Likes

anything between $12-15 should be legit.
it also should have a verification code on the package

4 Likes

I’ve seen them for <$15 aussie dollars, price is not an issue but still look out for bad sellers

2 Likes

ay thanks for yo node

also figured that the node is meant to have a 12mm axle, not 10mm

switched mine out and it is the smoothest yoyo ever.

1 Like