Quinton feedback

I’ve traded with him the most, so he is one of the people I will do feedback on.

1. He is really chill & polite
  2. He communicates with me and keeps me up to date on the situation
  3. He ships fast, via USPS. Just the way I like it.

THe only bad thing I have ever experienced (right now actually :P) Is he can sometimes be a little bit late on shipping. My man, Q, has a tight schedule :P. But trust me, he will ALWAYS make it up to you.

Wonderful trader, message me if you need to know anything more about trading with him :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Awesome, another person I can trust if I ever get around to trading or buying. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t sass me though.
Ben can attest to what happens if you sass me.

1 Like

Ive traded with Q also, he is true and legit. couldnt find a nicer guy

1 Like

Speaking of which.

Ben, I hot the package back today. It’ll be out in one days time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Q’s great.
Never had a problem with his shipping. Patience is a virtue afterall :wink:
If there was one model trader, it’d be him. Oh, except one thing. GET A CAMERA YOU BUM :wink:
I wanna be like Q when I grow up! Even though I’m pretty sure I’m older than him…

1 Like

Just completed a trade with Quinton and it went great! Super nice to deal with and would absolutely buy from or trade with him again.

1 Like

Just completed a transaction with Quinton! A+ for sure…

Super nice man to deal! Polite, great communication, and ships fast using USPS.

Don’t worry about dealing with him. He’s a good man :sunglasses:

Agreed, Quinton is a very cool dude. We competed a trade a couple of months ago and everything went smooth and very friendly

Really cold dude to do business with. Yoyo was as described and arrived nice and quick. More than happy to buy from again. Cheers man!

1 Like

Have to say the same here. Also shared multiple photos of conditions and communicated throughout the whole process.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on a silicone baking mat from him going 2, maybe 3 years ago? Traded some strings that I sent him but, yea, can attest for the “late shipping” quib. I just assume post is running reeaaaaaaaly slow as I never received my end of the trade.

Its not a big deal FWIW, but it is a true story. That was only time I got the short straw in a trade inside the yoyo community. I never bothered him about it, but i never forgot about it either.

I just wanna say after buying from @quinton, I couldn’t be happier. Great communication, up front, honest sent pictures of the damage, and it was less severe in person then pictures. Shipping was fast! I am very happy and recommend anyone not hesitate to trade or buy from him!

Thanks again for the Hitman and the Weekender!!! - You made a dream come true with that Hitman!!

Bought an Edge 1.5 from Quinton, the yoyo came in perfect condition and at a low price too, 100% recommend doing business with him.

I cannot express enough gratitude for Q. The Slim Dunk is MINT. Would always give a positive recommendation for him as a seller.