PV44 - Enjoyed…

If you don’t follow us on IG (sorry we’re not that cool), we’re picking Pantones… as, PV44 is going to need colors.

The Secret Squirrel Black from Project Y will be returning (some engraved - limited HMU in advance)…

BUT!!! (heheheeh, he said butt), i need help on other color ideas… so how about picking some Pantones? I haven’t decided if I’m doing an acid wash or whatever, so keep it solid for now… Giddy-up!!!

Oh yeah, if yours gets
picked, maybe we’ll
hook ya up
with a freebie cuz we’re like that

https://www.pantone.com/color-finder

10 Likes

Secret squirrel black engraved is where I’m at.

5 Likes

Is Secret Squirrel a special shade of black or something?

3 Likes

That terra cotta on the proto looks nice.

4 Likes

yeah, it’s the pantone i used that i blatantly state what it was, so i titled it… it can be figured out though

it reflects indigo and blue shades depending on how light hits it, and looks good with the purple on the Project Y run…

there are a couple pics in the the Project Y thread that show off the blues a bit

2 Likes

Roger that. I admittedly have not been able to keep up with all the Y, PV, etc. posts.

3 Likes

right on. i scratched something else up this weekend that i’m very excited about. and a couple of us here are helping out another member, so there’s going to be a lot more to keep
up
with… and that’s not even all
of it lol

3 Likes

how about 668 C?

2 Likes

can`t wait!

2 Likes

terra cotta has got mixed reviews… i like that… i like it personally. what i like about the yoyo itself is there’s just something ‘just a bit outside’ for all of us… that’d be interested… imo… terra cotta pumpkin glaze or not :grin:

4 Likes

Ooh I’m very interested in a H shape. I think a dark red, like Pantone 19-1557 “chili pepper” would be sweet.

6 Likes

This thing looks funky fresh :fire:

4 Likes

Will they be available on YYE? And what do you expect the price to be? Looks amazing.

2 Likes

Thank you cats so much! I’m
hoping to keep the price to around the same as Project Y…

3 Likes

What is up followers of the PV44?

PV44 Color Choices are in the attached. We’ll be bringing in back:

• Secret Squirrel Black
  • Terra Cotta Orange -18-1163 TX

And adding:

• Just Blue 2132c
  • Grass Green 369c

I’m planning on only engraving maybe 2 dozen black, and that’s all… i’ve got about that many requests in… so…

Got Questions?

7 Likes

Looks interesting.

5 Likes

thanks! Project Y came out very well…
not sure if you saw that, but the thread on here has some good info… check it out

4 Likes

Yeah I saw when Patrick posted them. They look really nice! A blast from the past mixed with some modern updates.

4 Likes

ah cool
man, thanks!!

3 Likes

do we pick the color we want to order now?

1 Like