Public service announcement- quality

I would like to point out that a yoyoist should not judge a yoyo by the price. Someone said that the eneme is better than the dv888 because it costs more which means better quality. Wrong. I know alot of you will disagree. This does not mean that a yoyo priced at 1mil isnt comparable to a butterfly. Im just saying that you shouldnt just say that the 1mil is better. For all you know it maybe made of diamond or something and doesnt even play. But for all you know it could be the best ever.

For example:
Pgm: Metal zero:
Price-29.99 price-39.99
Response- pad response- sticker
stacks stackless
Grindable not much

You tell me which you want.

(this post is not meant to be stickied but can be if required. this is directed mainly to beginners.)

good info for newbies
;D :smiley: ;D
but notstickie material

So true.

I like FH0s more than anything. Only about $20 retail.

1 Like

NomNomNom
FHZ = yummeh.

I think it’s funny that you think quality has anything to do with the type of response and the inclusion or exclusion of hubstacks.

Why would somebody sticky a bad example?

He’s just trying to make a point.
Friction stickers go out with five minutes of play and stacks are just amazing.
Also he is just saying that having stacks allows for a different style of play, and is an indicator that the company is trying to allow for a better yoyoing experience.
Just do what you do Zero, I think it was a quality post.

Good point. Proves why some people raises hand can like plastics more than metals. Really though, it may cost more and not be better, but it probably (and I mean probably, not indefinitely) won’t be worse.

Well, yeah. People complain that Windows is better than Linux since it just costs more. That’s something that I just get really pissed off at.

Anyway, what happened to the “The Best things in life are free” quote? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing comes free anymore. Thats what happened to that quote…

I’ll take the metal zero.

Just because it has a shallow recess and doesn’t grind doesn’t make it bad either ;D If the yoyo plays well, it plays well. Statistics, Material, Price aside. Play is an unquantifiable measure.

see what i mean. preference. whichever you fell like getting. if you felt like it you could make it grind.

Your main point is correct.
But the way you backed it up went against your logic. If you think someone is wrong because of their preference of a more expensive yoyo, you are just as wrong for liking one because it has certain characteristics.

well quality always out does price. i just got a recrev “i” and those are only $50 and i got it half priced, but it is (opinion) better than my 888x and G5. plus it looks cooler. those are all great yoyos and i love each like a child, but the “i” is more like an honor student and the others are like B+/A- average. they all are great but the “i” just out does them.

ooh… haha ouch, thats deep haha :smiley:

First of all I’ve had some friction stickers last months. That’s not just letting the yoyo sit there either. Playing at least 5 times a week.

Also Stacks just suck. I mean look at most if not all the new YYF’s. Stackless. There is a reason.

For real. The only reason I have ever left stacks on a YoYoFactory is to add weight to my Skyline.

Untrue thread is untrue.

overused meme is overused :stuck_out_tongue:

if so, then this topic doesnt need to stay up. if wanted i could just lock it or let it die. you tell me. or delete it.