PROMOTION! The new Bi-Metal from 2SickYoYos!

promotion-header

You’re just a pawn, the most disposable piece on the board, but next turn e8=Q and you’ve made it! You’re the game changer, the most powerful piece on the board. That’s the feeling every time you pick up the new 2Sick Promotion!

2sickyoyos-promotion 2sickyoyos-promotion-1

The Promotion features a 6061 body with substantial Stainless Steel rings that give it a strong spin and excellent stability. The rim heavy weight distribution gives it a powerful yet nimble presence on the string without feeling too heavy. It plays smooth and fast with a competition oriented design that fits perfectly with any style!

Promotion-extra

The Promotion is quickly becoming the new favorite of the 2Sick team and once you throw it we think you’ll feel the same!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/promotion-yoyo-by-2sickyoyos

3 Likes

I do love me a good chess metaphor, shout out to @yomagic maybe you guys can convince Joey to reappear here on the forums at some point? We miss him!

5 Likes

I tried William Murphy’s Promotion over the summer and it actually really surprised me. It’s an amazing yoyo and it feels a lot lighter than 66g. Very fun and zippy.

Powerful, nimble, light, and fast like the YYE description states is actually exactly how I thought it played.

66g bimetals usually feel really heavy but this one felt closer to 64g to me somehow

4 Likes

Agreed. I like to think I throw enough yo-yos to sort of predict how each will perform, but this one definitely surprised me - In a good way! Really fun yo-yo.

4 Likes

:wave:t3::wave:t3::wave:t3::wave:t3: First time on here in a while!

8 Likes

Fantastic to have you back… have you considered doing a short Q&A? You make so many awesome yo-yos and had a ton of releases lately…

1 Like

Yeah, I’d definitely be up to it.

3 Likes

Mine arrives tomorrow… Snagged the last purple fade in stock from YYE.

1 Like

It should’ve been a metal pawn though…

Yay! You’re on the forums again!

1 Like

The Promotion is really nice. Got a rose gold one!

promotion

2 Likes