Project:44 Yoyo Company (News & Updates)

Hi Guys!
We just uploaded our first video in 2023 from our youtube channel featuring our flagship product the Yo-yo String (Polyester Nylon), here’s the full clip on how it was made and if you are interested in our extra details you can visit our latest blog post on our website!

Stay safe and Keep on Throwing!

7 Likes

As the title suggest, there will be THREE new updates & releases this March 3rd and we can’t wait to share it to you!

Starting with…
- New Custom String (Bulk?)
- New and Updated String Accessory
- SALE!!!

Look forward for our announcements this March 1st 12 AM EST and KEEP ON THROWING!

4 Likes

New from our Custom Series

Introducing our newest release from our custom series the HELIX-LINE!

It’s a competition-grade yoyo string that has separate two-tone colors on one single string that has a similar performance to our flagship product the POLY-ON.

Comes with five pastel colors, different thicknesses, and texture options and is sold in half bulk (50 counts) but if you want to try the five colors you can choose our assorted packs as an option.

First color runs:

• GOLD/BLUE
  • PINK/BLUE
  • PINK-WHITE
  • BLUE/WHITE
  • MINT/WHITE

IMPORTANT NOTE: This was only released for a limited time due to the complex manufacturing of the product.

String Counts: 50 pieces - Half Bulk
String Length: 146-150cm
Materials: Nylon - Polyester
Origin: Philippines

Official release March 3rd 12 AM EST

9 Likes

Project44 is too cool :rabbit::sunglasses:

I appreciate your support Lewi! :pray: :heart:

1 Like

I’m happy P44 is getting all this good press but I sure do hope you address all of the issues you left back in your home community and all of the bridges you’ve burned like with Kedai and such.

Hi Leo thanks for you comment, I believed we already discuss with them before via email privately, All pending orders all in the process of manufacturing and needs extra time to get it done before shipment.

Hope you understand :blush:

Hey @p44company,
I ordered a month ago and the tracking code only has one entry when I look it up till today. Is this normal?

Hi @Kray thanks for reaching out, i’ll look up the tracking app to see the status. Can you send me your tracking number via dm so I can quickly see the results?
Thanks!

UPDATE: We found your tracking no. and it saids its already dispatch to destination country (Also its the same from your screenshot), delays happens from main postal offfice MANILA if the package is bound to other countries that has less flights. Since its currently in transit all you have to do is to wait for few days for further updates from the tracking website if its saids Received at Country of Destination.

Hope we answer your inquiry!

OK thanks just wanted to check back if a month shipping time is to expect.

2 Likes

No worries, this happens on registered mail since it was a cheaper option to ship out but the delivery days might take awhile and sometimes experience delays (unless its EMS which its expensive but it has faster service).

Anyways look forward for your package soon @Kray! :blush:

3 Likes

We also posted on IG Stories for more info on the upcoming 3.3 SALE Event and product updates.

1 Like

I ordered during their New Years Sale. I just received my order last week. Once it left the Philippines there was no update on tracking for me either. It wasn’t until I got a Failure to Deliver Notice in my Mail Box that I had any information it was here.

For me it was about 6 weeks for delivery. I am in the United States.

I dont have a lot of time on these yet, but I am enjoying them vs. some of my other Bulk Options.

2 Likes

Thanks @Pun1sh3R. Yeah I am sure they will show up at some point :smile:. Was just curious if I did miss something on the tracking. It is not very talkative.
Looking forward to try these.

My order took just over a month to the US (west coast) 1/29/22 - 3/1/23. And yeah, postal service tracking for int’l packages both inbound and outbound to most countries tracking isn’t great. China and Japan maybe a bit better with info and updates than others iirc.

2 Likes

Hi Guys quick update here

Our 3.3 SALE will start in a few hours March 3rd at 12 midnight EASTERN STANDARD TIME, all products (Excluding our New Releases for HELIX LINE) will automatically set to a 20% DISCOUNT on our webstore.

This SALE event will only last for 24 HRS so hopefully you don’t miss this chance to grab our special deal!

The countdown is already started on our Instragram Stories so be sure to set a reminder if you want to get updated.

And as always thanks for your support and remember to Keep on Throwing!

1 Like

Will any of Project44’s strings be available here at YoYoExpert? With all the talk on these forums about them, one would think they should be available here. I’ve been wanting to try some out, but the shipping sounds like it takes a really long time.

3 Likes

Hi Woozie thanks for you comment!
We already sent a sample products from andre from July 2022 and he was interested to try our products, received a quick respond that he like it and the rest is radio silent.

Fast forward to 2023 we send him a follow up email but still no response, all we have to do is to wait so lets be patient and time will tell.

In a meantime you can also purchase from us if you want to grab some p44 items, we understand that the shipping time is a bit slow due to cheaper rate but we also offer faster shipping options but it comes will a price.

Here’s a little story for you, one of my customer from our previous sale brought multiple string bundles and used a free shipping code to get a better deal. The result is the customer got his package after a week and the rest of his orders distribute to his friends, turns out it was a group buying and its a smart move.

This is just a short example from the previous buyer but if you want to get our products via YYE, lets cross our fingers that andre will get in touch to our email again.

Hope this answers your question!

@p44company Thank you for your reply. I does answer my question. I’ll probably just wait to see if they will be available here. I would love to try out the trial pack to see what string works best for me, but the shipping is about the same price as the strings. Plus I’m just one guy and not a group so I can’t take advantage of any deals.
Thank you again for the reply.

2 Likes