Proboscis’ Yoyos For Sale/Trade

Please send me a message if you want more pictures or further details. Prices are listed to cover G&S on PayPal and shipping within the United States. Feel free to barter on price with me.

CLYW:
Chief: I believe it’s a lighter run, has a few small scuffs, and does vibe a little—SOLD

Original Yeti: some scuffs on the rims, typical yeti vibe, really fun and unique plastic—$55

Akita: I found two microscopic scratches on it, very close to mint, plays smooth—SOLD

Unspoken:
The Mystic Trilogy: It consists of a V1 proto (raw), V2 Proto (green), and final production run (orange). V1 has some light damage, v2 is mint, and production has a light scratch that doesn’t break the ano. I want to sell as a group—$155

Protos:
Kubrik: proto by Smashing Yoyos, great yoyo that never made it to production, has one scuff that doesn’t break the ano—$105

Tourney Proto: I think this was a v1 proto, but can’t fully remember. Really awesome and fun proto, mint—$130

Randos:
Vanguard: a few dings, smooth—$32

Parser: a few dings, little vibe—$32

Rapid: mint, smooth—$45

Trades I’m interested in:
-Otter
-Hinemosu
-Ti Float
-Slam Dunk

3 Likes

@Geroid for the chief

1 Like

thanks man. I want a mint condition chief or so.

The chief has sold. Post has been updated to reflect that.

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.