~~PRICE DROP~~ RARE Cotton Candy Summit $75 shipped / BST CLYW AND YYF

Mostly looking to sell, offer me anything cash related and we can work something out. Just shoot me an offer :slight_smile:

SELLING MY COTTON CANDY SUMMIT FOR $80 SHIPPED (you have to pay for fees if you dont send it through paypal “gift” option. So I suggest doing it through gift to avoid extra costs)

Pics : http://imgur.com/a/KZ35I#0

Wants:
Cash
Protostar Icon
Puffin 1/2
CLYWS
Spyy supra
Spyy punchline
Spyy dynamo
Yuukstas

READ THIS.

Hard to get range from 1 being “I dont care” to 10 being “Good luck getting this off me”

Pics ; http://imgur.com/a/KZ35I#0

What I have:

CLYW

Summit
One small pin prick pictured in the pics link. otherwise, Dead smooth. 10/10 smoothness. Cotton Candy ed.
10/10 Hard to get from me. But I feel that its not gonna stay with me so long
Offer.

Puffin
Mint, except this really thin line of silver, which is apparently the ano according to the person I got it from. 10/10 smoothness.
10/10 To get this, its impossible.
Offer. BIG.

YYF

Galaxy Shutter
Dead smooth. 10/10 smoothness. Mint.
10/10 Good luck, hard to get.
Offer

B Grade Avant Garde 1
Dead smooth. 9.5/10 smoothness. No marks or anything except a pictured ano flaw
7/10 Hard to get
$60

3 Yuukstas
Black with white speckles and emerald acid wash, both mint. And my orange acid beater.
Mint for the 2, beat for the yuuksta.
10/10 Good luck, Hard to get.
Offer

Popstar
Orange, two small pin pricks. Its okay on play, 7.9/10 smoothness.
4/10, easy to get.
Offer

Misc.

String Theory Lotus
1 small hairline mark. not sure what the word is called for it. but, its unfeelable and practically like an ano flaw. Otherwise, mint. Very VERY smooth. 9.8/10 Smoothness.
5/10 Somewhat easy to get.
$65

Punchline
Mint, except this thin hairline white mark, unfeelable just like the lotus. Pictured in pics link. Dead. Smooth. 10/10.
10/10 Extremely hard to get.
Offer.

YYJ Legacy 2. Mint. Green. Nothing else to say. 2/10 easy to get.

Speedaholic. Purple. mint. Nothing much to say except practically brand new since I dont yoyo anymore and bought it out of an impulse for purple. 3/10 easy to get.

1 Like

Bump. Offer me cash! Some pics aren’t here. If interested Pm me

Bump. offer me cash! Especially for the AC!

Bbbbbump. SOMEONE BUY/OFFER CASH FOR MY AC AND OTHER YOYOS! Please <3

bbbbbbbUMP Offer me cash for anything on here! Anything!!! And Ill go within that range. If its a fair offer of course :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump. Offer cash on my yoyos!

Bump. Offer cash!

Bump. Offer cash, I will honor cash more than a trade. Unless its an 08’ yyf California or a spyder

Bump. I fixed my prices. I’m tired of low balling my own prices, but then people are still low balling it even more.

What the. Looking for cool colorways and Cash. Bump Added new throws

Bump. I need cash

Bump. Northstar is pending. Flyer is pending

Bump. New shipping rule was applied

Bbbbbbbbbbump. Offer me cash

Updated bst with new wants and made it less boring. I had too many things for people to read. Lol. I need cash! And any Recrevs!

Bump I need cash

Bump. Added bundles

Da Bump. I need cash.

Bump. I need cash -.-

Bump I need cash