Price drop on the MINI BANSHEE WIDE ! Back with some more throws and great bundle options for u guys! Your not gna wanna pass these up!

Adding my mini banshee wide (mint)available only with a bundle. Take it with Any of the throws listed here. If bought with a $40 throw it’ll be $150 shipped.
If bought with a $20 throw it’ll be $130 shipped. If bought with more than one throw I’ll give a nice discount.

The reason I can only put as a bundle is because I need to raise a certain amount of money and selling it alone doesn’t really get me even close so I need to do it this way. If someone was dead set on buying it solo I would have to charge like $120 for it or else I’d regret selling it.

I would sell everything listed here for $250 and throw in a Yoyo display rack, a case, and a black light!! Honestly that’s like the steal of the decade if there’s someone who doesn’t already own these throws.

![IMG_3363|554x500](upload://8rV6UkVimoI3jf2qNTVKiSnEeGT
.jpeg)

Adding prices in a sec
There’s two kois here, I’ll be keeping one but I put both to see which one draws more interest I’ll keep whichever doesn’t sell first.
To make this as easy and quick as possible koi, sense anti-mono, yyf light up KUI, Fty 138, quark and lowercase are
All $40 each!
Colossus, 45, and hertz are $20 each!

Acid wash koi sold
Lowerkase traded
Civility pending
138 pending

All yo-yos are totally mint except the colossus and 45, both have slight marks on outside of rim that do not affect play what so ever and u can’t even see em unless u look hard for them, both are smoooooooth!
And u already know I give the best discounts around for bundles so if u wanna bundle some stuff hmu

All purchases will come with one Yoyo stand and 10 pack string of ur choosing. Will add an extra Yoyo stand for every throw purchased

1 Like

oooo koi and civility :bowing_man:

1 Like

U interested?

1 Like

passively

1 Like

Hmu down for trades too

I’ll get rid of these things for super cheap just hmu. I’m super down for trades too. See something u like get at me

Added mini banshee wide bundle!

$250 will get you the mini banshee wide, yoyofactory light up yo-yo, 45, 138, magic yo-yo hertz topyo colossus vimax, sense antimono and the bbb quark! I Yoyo display rack, yo-yo case and a black light.

I’ll let the mini banshee go by itself for 110 shipped. Or add on any of the throws that are available for 135 shipped

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.