Post a trick thread!

Here’s my variation on Spirit Bomb @eternalmetal
Instead of the doing the 2nd hop, which I can never land, I kinda spin around, rejecting the yoyo out as it comes around, then swinging it back up and using my hand like a backboard to land through the triangle.

3 Likes

This Alleycat makes responsive play very enjoyable. Tricks just feel so good with it!

Thanks @codinghorror! :blush:

11 Likes

I’m finally posting a short combo. With all the mistakes!

10 Likes

The grind/talon bind was sick.

4 Likes

Here’s a new one I did just to shout out Good Life after winning a Gulch from them.

8 Likes

As real as it gets

3 Likes

I need to regain my magic touch https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ASjroh7zX/?igshid=1rfgvc4pzvwr2

3 Likes

Finally a wrist mount trick :slight_smile:

9 Likes

smooth

4 Likes

Has this been done(recorded) before?

Also, first trickcircle in the new apartment

11 Likes

This is my first video I’ve ever taken of myself throwin’. I started working on my Magic Drop and Shockwave (thanks to watching @smileypants707) and discovered that at the end of Shockwave, you are kind of set up to do a weird Gondola. I put it all together and, if I’m not mistaken, this is an original trick of mine. I call it “Magic Gondola Ride.”

I’m by no means even an intermediate level player, but tell me what you think! This trick is still a work in progress.

11 Likes

Nice man :grin:

Yeah, most original tricks/ combos are works in progress.

2 Likes

Good stuff!

2 Likes

I present to you an original of mine called the Shrink ‘n’ grow! Lol!

11 Likes

New on the floor trick

12 Likes

All I see is an awesome cat in the background. One day that cat will be mine!

4 Likes

That’s Rosey lol, you can’t have Marmalade and Rosey

2 Likes

so smooth

2 Likes

This trick was super hard to land, but it got me out of a trick rut! Very proud of this one.

13 Likes

I finally have a little wrist mount combo

10 Likes