Prove it.

3 Likes

Maybe, if I can be bothered.

3 Likes

I’ve bothered you plenty of times so I know this is possible :wink:

7 Likes

Straight facts

3 Likes

Oh wow I don’t post a lot but I put this vid on Reddit and I think it’s the most likes I’ve ever gotten :joy:

Is this how you feel when you post tricks @hobbygod lmao

5 Likes

Basically :joy: but you’re post was 3a, which is actually impressive compared to what I put up

3 Likes

But u actually good at 1a

Maybe I started 3a cuz I’m no good at 1a :joy:

2 Likes

I think they actually upvote them a lot because they just autoplay. They dont have to click anything they just watch it. With youtube videos they have to click to watch, so they probably dont get upvoted as much. That’s my theory.

3 Likes

Dang man, I am impressed. When I watch 3a, I assume it takes a level of super human ability.
Also, you ever play poker? Your eyes of steel are made for it.

2 Likes

I actually love poker :joy:

I just have rbf tbh ngl lol

Similar to Colin Beckford I would say. I’m having fun tho, I swear :joy:

5 Likes

I think you’re right. I have more likes than even Colin’s stuff. Almost at 100 :flushed:

Or maybe I’m just better than Colin :thinking:

5 Likes

I’ve posted both ways to reddit, and definitely recall getting more upvotes on something that was uploaded directly to reddit instead of a youtube or instagram link.

3 Likes

Yep, same. It’s because it requires considerably less effort to watch a video native to Reddit than to click an external link to watch said video.

Only bummer, is that 7 times out of 10 my video won’t upload to Reddit for whatever reason. Super annoying :unamused:

3 Likes

Ryota is one of my favorite players to watch :grinning:.

1 Like

I think I’m going to start doing this with my tutorials. Upload a clip of the trick to reddit and put the tut link in the comments and we will see what happens.

1 Like

What do y’all think of Ryota’s 3A ? To me, it is some of the craziest 3A I’ve ever seen and I’m not even into 3A like that. Old vid, but if there is a knottier 3A than this, please link it up, because I’d like to see it…

6 Likes

I’m done with the days of spending more than 10 minutes trying to get a clean video - nothing special! Just having fun :slight_smile:

8 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

Final form of a trick I’ve been working on for a month or so.

6 Likes