Post a picture of your pets!

This is Zelda.
She likes car rides :smiley:

4 Likes

this is blizzard

this is furball

1 Like

What kind of dog is this?

I’ll try to upload a picture- I have one dog (papillon/possible dachshund mix) and one rock. Sadly I had to give up my other dog because of our moving a few months ago. :’(

awwww thats so sad!!

Guinness :slight_smile: He was 4 months on the 24th

1 Like

We have no idea, we rescued her from a pet shelter.
Shes the greatest!

1 Like

This here is Daisy… Just a sucker for attention
http://mypage.direct.ca/s/selliot/moose1.jpg

I love Alaska ;D

1 Like

I know the reason now why my packages are always late!

10 Likes

8 year old Yorkshire Terrier & 6 month old Standard Poodle

9 Likes

Here are Coulson, Mira, and Lenore

9 Likes

Less than a year old, this inbred mutt now named “Squirrel” was born in the Dirty from a pack of wild hounds that we routinely watch roam free here at the brewery. Squirrel decided to start hanging out with our warehouse gang and has become a permanent resident via adoption. He’s an excellent ALERT dog for all the hardcore homeless “Fentenyl Zombies” that routinely loot our aluminum cans in the recycle bin. Inbreed Oh’Tay!

7 Likes

We have 2 rabbits, 3 cats, and a dog, but for brevity’s sake, here is our dog Dr. Pepper. She has a PhD in kisses and cuddles.

6 Likes

Jarvan,Kleo,Ahza,Farrah,Hammer

7 Likes

Simply amazing>

I scroll down the list of all the names that posted in this thread before it faded down the board 12 years ago.

Of all the guys that posted up to that point, over 90% are no longer active on this forum.

Many of them haven’t even been seen in at least 7 to 9 years. One of our regulars from way back then, his screen name was Preinfalk. He hasn’t been seen on this forum since 2014.

Nothing wrong with that…. People move on. That’s life.

I just find it interesting to scroll down the names to see who is still around.

2 Likes

Pancake the corgi!

10 Likes

Buddy, the love of my life!

8 Likes

Here is my Mini Dachshund.

CreepyW

8 Likes

Succo just got him 2 months ago. He’s no AlleyCat but he does love yoyos in motion.

10 Likes