Pokemon X/Y Friend codes. (MERGED)

Elijah going to get wrecked.

You too.

1006-0015-0542

I’m not sure of my Safari, I restarted before I started getting into the metagame. I’ll add all of you!

Please be ditto, please be ditto…
Lol.

This sucks.
DAAAAAAIIIIINNNNGG IT.
I found a shiny Eevee And false swiped it twice. It used take down and killed itself… Reeeeaaaallllyyyy???

EDIT: I was just breeding my eevees for perfect IV’s, and I got one without the masuda method…either I’m really lucky or shinies have just been made greatly more obtainable.

Agreed.

Not really!

I’m gonna get a 3DS soon for myself and I think the X version.

Right now I’m working through White 2 on my DS Lite. First Pokemon game I’ve ever owned. Good time waster game. Has a point, then you can keep playing. I guess once you get 150 unique pokemon all at level 100, the rather repetitive games becomes completely repetitive. Fun? Yes.

Nintendogs seems to serve no function other than to waste time. Again, fun.

Animical Crossing Wild World is another great time waster. Once you pay off your house and max out your store’s upgrades, you’re just in it for the “bells”. Once I get the 3DS, I am interested to see how New Leaf plays.

In the meantime, since on long car trips, the kids will often play video games, I gotta find similar time-waster games for the GameBoy Color/GameBoy(yes, I even have 2 of the original sized 4 AA-battery models, Pocket, Pocket Lite and Color) and GameBoy Advance. The two youngest can’t read yet, so they need something that just lets them wander around and do stuff. Since Pokemon is on all those platforms, it seems a logical choice. Even if the memory batteries are shot, it’s not important.

Have you looked at the chaining method for getting shinies? It’s time consuming, but done correctly, works great.

Look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDyJtCrE7Dc

In other news, I got a Perfect IV Adamant Tyrantrum with the elemental fangs and Dragon Dance!

Nice man! I know about all the methods to catching shinies out nowadays and the increased odds of certain ones, it was just a cool accidental happening.

Yours is psychic, with munna, espurr, and (blank) mine?

Thanks for the info! My safari sort of sucks, but hopefully my third will be something good, like Kadabra… I’ll let you know what yours is soon, once I complete the game. I’m on the Psychic gym right now.

Oh yeah, just wanted to add–Wonder Trade rocks. I’ve gotten so many IV Bred Pokemon, Safari Dittos, and some other awesome stuff, including Protean Modest Froakie, Gale Wings Adamant Fletchling, and a Sassy Goodra with Gooey!

I’ve had similar experiences. Such generosity!

I got a brave honedge from wonder trade once, but I prefer to GTS. I got an adamant marvel scale dratini, among other things from the GTS.

Big Cat. I can add you. if you wouldn’t mind everstone breeding that fletchling. I have tons to offer for one. just PM me.

Definitely! Once I beat the Elite 4, I’ll breed some Fletchlings and try to get 4 or 5 IV’s on them. I’ll get back to you soon!

Does anyone have a normal safari…?

No i have ghost ill ask some of my friends if they have normal

Rockerkid, remember to add me if you haven’t!

add me!

Mr. Yoyoguy, you have a an awesome Safari! It’s fighting type, with Breloom and Meditite from what I’ve seen so far.

Really? Sweet! Thanks. Maybe it’ll help me get some more adds.

Wow! Today has been GREAT! I hatched a shiny Kangaskhan randomly, after only 5 or 6 eggs! I also managed to get a 5IV Squirtle with egg moves!

If you guys want, I have tons of decent IV Honedges that I’m willing to basically give away. If you want one, just reply and I’ll give you one!

Wow, I just got a shiny Fletching in an egg! Too bad it isn’t a Gale Wings one…