pnwr

guys i need your opinon should i get a chief or go to pnwr

Go to pnwr so we can hang out. I’m worth it!

Oh my god.
PNWR if you’re competing and actaully plan and go there to hang out and maybe buy a few yoyos.
if your only planning to go and watch the Competition The video.
But Chief if you really wanted one so bad.

/Thread

i think ima go to pnwr cause i can probably sell some throws and buy a chief from someone there and ima try to buy at least one throw there

We all need to walk around with signs that say our usernames on them so we all recognize each other.

At Mr.dev1: I remember telling someone that exact same thing last year and the year before that.

It’s a good idea! I’m putting my username on my case.

I got T-shirts printed up in late 2010 with my logo/name on it.

I’m easy to spot. However, I won’t be at PNWR. I’ll be at CalStates. If things work right, I’ll be doing sound at BAC and Nationals too AND running sound at Worlds.

Clearly your hobby has gotten out of control! Congrats !

What hobby? I’m not competing, I’m doing sound! Now, if we want to talk about that hobby getting out of control… yeah, it’s my main income!

As far as yoyo, it’s just “something I picked up”.

I will be the one who sucks at yoyoing, but competes anyway. I’m young. Like probably about 4 years old. So look out.

So this is the one up in Seattle, right? Are there any major contests (I’m not looking to compete, just watch) that happen closer to Portland or Eugene? Something that the sponsors show up with their gear, etc.

pnwr go!!!

i will be at pnwr…i hope to meet and yo yo w/ all of you :slight_smile:

mgodinez

overcast…

That’s actually a pretty good idea! SladeRiggs and I will be there too, it’s gonna be alot of fun.

We should all get name tags with our forum names

I’m in.

I’ll wear one of the “hello my name is” cards!

I’m gonna be there :slight_smile: