Plz close monkeys are traded to frenz

PLEASE READ

I will be accepting offers so do not expect a fast transaction. This is to allow people exposure opportunity

Monkeys are trade only

Eclipsed darkness Pixelape

SeaMonkey YYWSxMFD

Raptor Skin Conspiracy

All MIB original bearing etc there are no pins or the triangle cards I didn’t get them wish I did salty me wan coin :joy:

LF equally aesthetic clyw, g2 or perhaps other mfd.

Rainicorn swirl wolf or similar ano takes priority I have more rare throws let’s discuss glitch is fine etc
IF U OWN RAINI WOLF, I HAVE OTHER RARES AND SUPER RARES PLZ DM AT ANY TIME

Swirls are high interest

aftershocks, triton, marvel interest me some as models

I love 000 but it is not as crazy in colors as these but I enjoy trade discussion with this community ❤

Clyw I am very open and picky at the same time send anything, 28s, SvZB, beach party, zzr u know the vibes.

Now the rest:

YYF Pragma, minty mint but has some decent vibe oddly and I’ve tried tuning. It spins forever and spin color is comparable to my RR Banshee $55

Clyw chief, some small bites around it I have 4 chief they all vibe this vibe is less than pragma but barely felt on string $105

Clyw Sasquatch, 2 spots ano wore off can’t feel, one nick and one flat spot. Smoother than anything else listed it’s weird also a duplicate (see my 28s post in bst & talk ![:smiley:|16x16]

$85

no boxes with any of the 3 above.

G2 GBP Blackout MIB - SOLD

Basecamp Expedition MIB - $40

I’m easy going as a lot of u know by know. plz give me time to respond as I will entertain some deep trade offers surely but I will get to everyone

1 Like

BUMPPPPP

lots of inquiries coming in with heat! This is a lot of fun. If you have something for trade not listed just offer I love interacting with the community.

Lead me to the rainicorn wolf and u get $50 dogbird

bump still accepting offers til Friday as promised (on FB)

GBP gone

all MFD still avail, offers are being entertained still thanks for stopping by today :smiley:

1 Like

UPDATE BUMP

Seamonkey and Conspiracy traded after a long conversation :smiley:

I really really have enjoyed all the throws/art that’s hit my dms through all this. I freaking love this community and hobby

4 Likes

This was a blast. Til next time.