Please delete! Clareview Kodiak Found! Yahoo!

Are we going to be able to see this throw after all this time watching you doggedly hunt it down. Supper story for those who hunt. Amazing

4 Likes

I can make a post with a picture or 2 once it arrives. not sure if that would be appropriate for the BST but Iā€™ll put something on the forum under one of other main topics probably

5 Likes

Heck yes! Way to go man!!!

3 Likes

Please tell the story celebrate your dogged determination it gives hope to others, I am so happy you have succeeded and you are going to share.

4 Likes

Been hunting for almost 4 yearsā€¦.finally got it so it does happen in 6 mos and sometimes in less timeā€¦congrats!!!

Well, Here it is! and it is a Beauty! Absolutely love the splash pattern on it and shout out to Steve Brown from CLYW for helping me track one down! Also shout out to @AAyoyostrings for hooking me up with the super nice matching custom strings!

6 months of bumps and searching various BST forums and fb groups, not just here. Never gave up and finally was able to find one. donā€™t give up people. Be patient and courteous as you ask others for help and eventually youā€™ll find it.

Thanks to everyone below who commented, or liked a post, or messaged me on this journey to find this Kodiak. I tagged as many as I could remember/find below, but may have forgotten someone. Thank you all for helping my post get noticed.

@Ryanm7277 @POspot @Roman_Soup @Howdypartner @FourCorner @kight @KirbyRobot @yoyoworkshop_wayne @Big

30 Likes

@Ch_yoyos @adamantiumpops @Christian8693 @EddieJIA @peiwenryan @Oldyo @Yoyoium @cmoneylone1999 @JEA86

4 Likes

@kesmeyeball @Yoyo_slacker @d4nnyb0yy @LukeSherman @Artem @rockstar @Kaylinity @djinni_cake @yoyojoe

2 Likes

@Boogie1999 @mx.yoyo @_void @carwolf @nightshadow @PendingThrows24 @commnsnse @yoyo-man92 @SammyCaboose

3 Likes

Congrats! Persistence pays off! :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome looking throw!!!

Sweet throw, congrats dude!

finally!

Lets go!

1 Like

Wow that is beautiful and special now for sure. A&A Strings are amazing and look amazing on CLYW color ways. Enjoy it.

This is proof you can find it

Good dude, Iā€™m happy you finally got it. It looks awesome! Shout out uncle steve

1 Like

yay! Glad you found what you were after!

Sorry I couldnā€™t DIRECTLY help you, but I would have if I could.

1 Like

Congrats man !!! Good things come to those who wait :wink: and thatā€™s an awesome kodiak setup as well !!!

1 Like

Congrats man!!

That is one gorgeous return top. Iā€™m glad you finally tracked one down. The amount of time took you to find it is only going to make it more special. Enjoy it.

2 Likes