Please Close

Sold. Sold. Sold. Sold. Sold.

1 Like

Might just be the photos but that looks more like an Arkham Loadout than enchanted poison. If so it is one of two made, both were glitches.

2 Likes

@Azenis I appreciate the advice! I’ll have to look into that. I believe the Arkham has a more speckled look, this one has the green splash. That’s what led me to believe it is probably an enchanted poison.

1 Like

Arkham was a splash. It’s purple and black wash under the green. This is the one I had.

Enchanted poison was purple and darker purple under green.

2 Likes

@Azenis the one I have does have a black wash, so it must be an Arkham. I really appreciate you letting me know. There were only 2 of these created?

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Yup. Both were glitches. I bought one and sold it to someone else. Matt Mullins got the other but sold it on. I guess that’s what you’ve got.

2 Likes

@azenis Very interesting, may have to keep this one now lol

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Bump.

Bump, will be adding more soon

1 Like

Bump

1 Like