Please close

Steals and deals. Help me move these along. Purging a fifth of my collection. Just made some big boy yoyo purchases and gonna cover them with these.

First bundle: $170 shipped

Half swapped fluvia (green side has the logo fading off no damage otherwise) with box $25 shipped

Sistine by throwing sideways and friends mint smooth no box. Recently tuned and cleaned $55 shipped

TiNY by yoyofriends, ano is fantastic, plays well after a bearing swap, just does not get used though mint, smooth, with box, sticker, and leather pouch $120 shipped

Accelerated by motion mint, smooth with box SOLD

Harmonic by motion some flat spots from a 5a tumble but very hard to see, and plays smooth, near mint with box SOLD

Linear by motion one key scratch on side (dunno when or how but has to be keys) SOLD

Second bundle: $100 shipped

Capstan '22 by yoyo workshop, mint smooth great colorway (field day), has flat d bearing, d bearing tool, and box SOLD

Taijitu by far and few between, good yoyo has a gouge from another yoyo. Does not effect play is smooth and near mint with box $40 shipped

Prism luna by g2 mint smooth no box. Finger hubs a lil dirty from pullstarts. $70 shipped

I would like to sell these as bundles. I am not looking for trades at this moment.

If you have any questions or want to see any damages closer let me know and hit me up.

Thank you for reading this far! :heart:

Also pics of harmonics damage

2 Likes

Linear sold!

Bumps still looking for homes

2 Likes

Damn these are noice

Admins please close as most have found homes and i will make a new post

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.