Please Close

CONUS only please!

Note - Most of the pricier throws I would prefer a trade, hence no price listed. However, if the right offer comes along, I would be willing to accept cash for them also!

**Wants : **
Wisteria (Ti or Brass Ring)
G2 - Valhalla, Marvel, Pelican, Wolf, any model w/ Rare Colors
MFD Backstage Pass or other cool MFD (Im not too big on MFD, want to get into it, so show me the cool ones!)
CLYW Chiefs of all colors

(Left to Right)

ROW 1 :

Basecamp CLYW x YYF JackKnife - Mint / NMTBS with box. $55 OBO

G2 Brass Ring Banshee SS “Glitch” - $145 OBO
- Not sure how this is a glitch, it’s buttery smooth. My guess is that the brass ring has some slight discoloration to it.

YYF '11 888.11 Aqua W/ Purple Splash - Offers
-This one has some love to it, minor scuffs and anno fading. No major vibe, inquire for further pics / info.

ROW 2 :
ILYY Greyhound (1/11 Pearl Colorway) - SOLD

CLYW Manatee Salmon Fade - $75 OBO
- One minor, hairline scratch on one cup, inquire for further pics / info.

CLYW Hulk Smash Bonfire - $80 OBO w/ Box
- Two small, parallel scuffs side by side, one on either cup. No vibe and the damage does not affect the play, inquire for further pics / info.

ROW 3 :

G2 Banshee '18 Halloween Edition - $110 OBO w/ Box
- Very similar story to the Hulk Smash. Two parallel scuffs, one on each cup.

G2 Arbiter Wine n Gold - $130 OBO w/ Box
- One very minor pinprick on one of the halves, ever so slight fingernail vibe, doesn’t affect play.

YoYoBall Narrative - $125 OBO Mint / NMTBS

ROW 4 :

G2 Warthog “Shamrock” Swirl w/ Box.
- Offers only, most keen on trading this for another swirl or rare / OG colors / models, cash can be added.

YYR OG '13 Draupnir (Black / Glossy) Mint / NMTBS w/ Box.
- Not too keen on getting rid of this either, unless for the right offer or a good trade

CLYW Chief “You’ve got Red on You” w/ Box - $135 OBO
- One minor pinprick on one half’s rim, slight fingernail vibe. Otherwise still plays like the Chief we all know and love!

Please feel free to DM me with any questions, offers, or whatever the case may be. Thanks for your time and hope you guys have a wonderful rest of your week!

5 Likes

I got a chief, but sadly only thing I want here is that draupnir :frowning:

1 Like

I have a backstage pass but I really only would want the swirl and I know you don’t wanna trade that.

Bumperino

The 'red on you Chief is not 7075 Aluminium.

5 Likes

Bumpski

I want the banshee (not Halloween) and the manatee. Such good looking yoyos :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

is that a narrow gap draupnir

Im not sure. If im being honest, I had no idea there was a difference until reading this comment

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.