Please close

Hello all, I’m on the hunt for a few longshots:
Castle TISS - NMIB or better
Flash TISS - NMIB or better
EXPANDING MY TRADE WANTS :
Also looking for other rare/higher end Ti- Turning Point, One Drop, Tifloat…open to offers, but kind of fussy(not so much about condition) will add cash if needed

Sorry, my trades aren’t for sale except the 000

000 just bought from YYE. Custom ano by me- kind of a 1/2- 1/4 swap. Ano job is close to perfect…there are a couple small flaws. Thrown a couple times before and after ano for nail vibe vids. Has some vibe out of the box, but tuned some out after ano $290 obo

420 light- barely thrown/over carpet/no jewelry still have original ‘packaging’. I’ll call it nmtbs

Clear Grail - barely thrown/over carpet/no jewelry. I’ll say good condition as it came with a very faint scratch - camera couldn’t pick it up

Thanks for looking!

5 Likes

put me down for that grail If you end of selling it, will offer a lot of $$$.

1 Like

Sheriff @griffin, you’re needed over here bro!

Uh oh, what did I do to attract the sheriff’s attention😂

1 Like

The key here is the “(at the moment)”.

3 Likes

lmfao, nothing… @griffin just likes to make sure people aren’t trying to buy when posts say ‘trades only’… and Sheriff is notably (selectively) pretty strict ‘round these parts…

proceed at your leisure good sir

[quote=“FourCorner, post:5, topic:335946”]
The key here is the “(at the moment)”.
[/

ah, my b… these different counties and their fancy bylaws

3 Likes

I’ll change it anyway…no one likes a tease😉

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buump

Bump

Bump

Bump

How about a finder’s fee? Anyone know someone with one of my wants, pm me to discuss

Uuup

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Uuup

Updated!

@lucale shoot me a message, with your settings it doesn’t look like I can message you.

Please close