Bump

2 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Bump till the day I die

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Someone, get this man a bowl mini. How many times do we have to say it!

2 Likes

Bump for the best looking direwolf colorway

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Frankie! You selling, that Direwolf?

1 Like

Just trade offers for now to see if anyone who might sell a bowl mini or spaceship might be more inclined to take my money if i also offer these pieces as well.

If i find the RSO yoyos im looking for i might uodate this with prices. I probably wont sell the life, wolf, or the YWET though.

But to actually answer your question…no. not yet atleast. The direwolf is not for sale

1 Like

Nice, you"re saving my wallet. Keep that Wolf! Goes well with the other one you got from me, that swirl is so good. And don’t under-sell or under-trade that Andromeda Life, there seems to be a lot of demand for this color pattern!

3 Likes

my man @FrankieJR has good taste

2 Likes

Still looking for a bowl mini.

The abyss and wolf are gone

2 Likes

Sweet! I assume you found your spaceship. That’s cool

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

I tried emailed rso and looking around for u lol no go or they dont wanna part with it haha.

" Hey there!

Very unlikely there will be anymore. There are some other releases coming up so stay tuned! "

:frowning: i want the bbb !! Lol

What bbb @AutobotVu

He is referring to a private message we had. I got a bbb Akita that i would trade towards a bowl mini thats not listed here. Ive been meaning to take pics of othee things but i keep getting sidetracked with other stuff

3 Likes

Assuming you got your spaceship, congrats. If you decide it’s not for you in the future, keep me in mind. I’ll buy it off you ^_^.

1 Like