Please close

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

@daveyhimself this thread is gonna have 500 bumps before I find either :joy:

But thats totally fine. I may never find them. If i do itll be sooo worth it

4 Likes

For sure, you’ll get one. Just gotta put the word out. good luck buddy!

3 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

K im adding trade offers. Scroll up. Tag your friends. Whatever. Ill dig out more things as well if itll lure out a spaceship

3 Likes

swirl days on yye!!!

4 Likes

That wolf :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

…the swirls. love all the swirls!!!

Help this man find that bowl!

2 Likes

Some nice throws here

4 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

Will you sell any of these?

1 Like

Once i find those two RSO i probably will. The swirl i will most likely keep if it isnt part of a trade though. The life ill end up kerping too but im pretty sure ill list the rest once my quest is over

4 Likes

Good luck bro

2 Likes

I feel like im gonna need all the luck i can get lol. I dont have many other yoyos i can put up for trade. Im gonna try to think of what else i can offer. And I got money. Whoever owns a bowl mini and/or spaceship must really like them a lot!

My thread has only been uo for 18 days though. I fully expect this to take a while if i ever find them.

6 Likes

U and me both, I want an 000 to go with them though haha.

1 Like

any interest in trading the Dunk? i don’t have a Bowl or Spaceship, but if you find them and decide to list the Dunk, let me know.

1 Like

Ill probably sell it when if i find the RSOs. Just watch the thread for updates. I dont think i can remember every person who wants a particular thing if i sell these because i had a lot of DMs last night. An inquiry for almost every item above. Unless i create a spreadsheet that has everyones names im not gonna be able to keep track of everyones desires but ill do my best.

3 Likes

oh yeah dude, i’m in no hurry to get one. and i prefer it in pink.

3 Likes

Than dont waste my time!!

Jk

6 Likes