PLEASE CLOSE MODS!

[list]I WILL BE TAKING VACATION FROM THE 22ND TO THE 31ST OF JULY THUS I WILL NOT BE ON THE FORUMS OR ANSWERING PM’S PERTAINING TO ANY TRADE OFFERS

PRIORITY:

[quote]A few words of advice before PM’ing me with offers or questions.

[shadow=red,left]A LINK TO HQ PICTURES IS LOCATED DOWN BELOW.[/shadow] This is to prevent making this BST thread more massive than it already is.

I am not particularly looking to trade or sell any of the below listed items. I am merely putting my collection up to the public in search of a perfect collection. BST’ing is easily my favorite aspect of being part of the yoyo community.

Here is  my collection to entertain offers. I do not want to let go of any of these throws but a good offer is always welcome. I do not mind lowballs I trade based on my personal wants and what I feel the throws value are.

Please feel free to post questions and comments directly in this thread but ensure you PM me as well to guarantee a response.

Offer anything on my wants list or something new and exciting. More images will be provided upon request.
[/quote]
Considered For Trade:

[list]

[list]- YYF Superstar B Grade Pink Beadblasted: (I’m having a hard time keeping this one together. Threading seems to be a little stripped.) Otherwise in great condition. This was an early run where the axle hole was drilled through the hubstack posts. No hubstacks. This is a beautiful Superstar.           $40

• YYF Superstar  Blue Jensen Kimmitt Edition: (Simply amazing) w/ White Z Stacks. Loud as heck though. Smooth as silk. Near mint condition. One or two scratches that are very hard to see. Z stacks will not come with this throw unless otherwise agreed upon.           $120 OBO

• YYF DV888: Blue 2009 Run. This is the first run DV888 and has some love as seen below. Most likely will hold on to this for 5a to keep my Yuuksta minty. Lots of scratches. No dings.           Not selling

• TK No Jive 3-1 Red with painted black stripe. Amazing yoyo. Everyone should throw one. This one is particularly beautiful.  
             OBO

• Duncan FH2010: Stock w/ Chaz pads. Amazing. Play just like my Baperaptor FHZ. Which is amazing. For all the work I put into making that FHZ the best playing FHZ it’s appalling that this stock FH2010 plays very similar to it. My mind has been blown. Mint.
              Not selling

ACCESSORIES:

• White Z Stacks
  • Trans Yellow Rice Stacks
  • Edge Glow hubstacks
  • Trans Blue hubstacks
  • Mod Father / Duncan Pouch
  • Crucial Bearing V2 x 2

Coming Soon:

-Nothing as of right now-

DESIRES (In no particular order): BOLD items are more desirable to me.

CASH I need to get myself a pair of custom Oakley’s before vacation 8)

• Sup3rstar
  • Black w/ Black Splash Superstar
  • Orange w/ Black Splash Superstar
  • Any Black Splash Superstar
  • Any Silver Splash Superstar
  • Any color Beadblasted Superstar(Except for Pink)
  • Half and Half colored Superstar’s (Green and Blue for example) Solid colors only. Beadblasted preferred.

Other Desires:
[list]- ALL BLACK BOSS NEAR MINT

• One Drop Sovereign
  • YYJ Destiny (Clear or Lime Green)
  • SPYY Punchline or Repeater (mint / near mint)
  • HSpin NVx
  • BPZL
  • CLYYW Gnarwhal
  • CLYYW Avalanche
  • Code 1 Slaughterhouse or Flamethrower edition
  • General Yo Hatrick
  • General Yo Torrent (either run)
  • VsNYYC Skywalker
  • VsNYYC TiWalker
  • VsNYYC Septopus
  • Milk 2%
  • C3 Halo
  • C3 Darkstar BB’d
  • YYF Genesis (Unstacked)
  • FHZ (Clear or Black with any color caps) dual sili’d.
  • FHZ Mongu or Viking.
  • Clear Dice
    [/list]

PICTURES Offer on anything listed above. If it is not listed, I do not have it anymore. If it is not pictured. I did not take pictures of it as of yet.
https://picasaweb.google.com/cescon.charles/Throw?authkey=Gv1sRgCI7MmdHIy93eYQ
[/list][/list][/list]

The Avalanche is coming!

Bump.