Philip's yoyo reviews

Go ‘Stros!!!

1 Like
6 Likes

Edolass is next.
5 Likes

7 Likes

Hey guys, thanks soo much for the incredible support, I decided to start reviewing yoyos to be purely informative and unbiased. However, I decided to do this less and focus my time more on table tennis and running team yoyofriends :smiley: (we got tons of exciting news coming!) Thank you for the journey, I have unlisted all my review video but they will still be available here right on yoyoexpert. Will I do more yoyo reviews? Sure, but I will not go my way out to get them and I will do them when I feel like it. My channel will heavily feature more yoyofriends and other content later. I hope my yoyo reviews are informative and that’s all I want. Thank you again!

10 Likes

Thank you for being my yoyofriend! I’ve enjoyed watching this whole series of reviews. I do hope you continue to review upcoming Yoyofriends models at least.

2 Likes

It’s sad that you won’t be doing regular reviews. I think you’re the best reviewer, by far. But, it’s great that you’re keeping your life priorities in line! If you decide to take up the review mantle again, you have a captive audience waiting!

5 Likes

Great reviews man! I was wondering if you’ve been able to get your hands on the newer Draupnir Overdrive. If so, how does it compare to the hummingbird?

I did try it, but I didn’t try it enough to form a comparison.

Gotcha. Did you happen to notice anything that stood out with it?

Plays like a Draupnir, expect its bigger and slower.

5 Likes

That’s my impression as well.

It’s cheaper too…

3 Likes

Cool, I think I’ll probably go for the Hummingbird then!

4 Likes

I decided to make all the videos public again. I am back. I won’t really seek out yoyos and put out reviews like crazy because I don’t have the time but I will do some here and there. Right now I have 2 yoyos I will review later. The Dove and the Disruption. Hopefully you guys can be informed by my reviews. Thanks.

6 Likes

I am kinda back.

4 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Hopefully OD draupnir next.
3 Likes

I like your reviews and appreciate that you tell what is special about the yoyo and suggest a range of string. Subscribed.

2 Likes

Here I review the OD draupnir and the comparison with it against Draupnir and the converge.

3 Likes
3 Likes