Peak

So i ordered a hulk smash peak. I hope i like it. if i dont, ill sell it here. post what you think about your peak or what you have heard about em

I love my Peak. Although mine is a FG Peak, it’s smooth and very floaty for it’s weight. I can go as fast as I want (if you like that) and as slow and technical as I want. The BB is very nice to the touch and grinds last a VERY long time. IRGs are also pretty solid. One thing I would say is the response I believe is also BB’ed and so I would get some rough leather or denim and rub the response to soften it up to prevent quick string breakage.

1 Like

i’ve only thrown a peak once. it was amazing though. fit in the hand very well. incredibly smooth. above average binds. all in all amazing. and the hulk smash peak is beautiful. im jealous of you. =) i hope you enjoy it. definitely post what you think of it with a video once it arrives! =)

1 Like

Ingenious, MAN I feel dumb. Kudos on that idea.

definitely do this on a hulk smash Peak, they were known for a rougher more aggressive blast than clyw normally has

1 Like

I have an original 28S Peak that is one of my main players. It is beat up real bad but still plays true. All the things other people have said above about light on string, playing slow or fast, etc are also true. Definitely treat your response area like described.

1 Like