OPYOYOS x YoYoExpert Release! The ABSURDITY!

From OPYOYOS: Collaborating on a yoyo with the person who taught me to yoyo is the most absurd thing I think I’ll do during my time making yoyos. Not only because it’s the biggest yoyo store in the world, but because André Boulay is one of the most generous people you could wish to meet. That’s where the name is from, but I bet you want to know how it plays!

Absurdity comes in at only 62 grams but with a nice 56mm diameter and 44mm width! Machined from 7068 aluminum it is a pure joy on the string. Drawing from the 2 most popular yoyos Jordan ever made under the Smashing YoYos brand, the Monocle and Float, it plays like something you only imagined in your dreams.

The Absurdity comes in our standard magnetic box with all the papers to prove it’s real, some stickers, an Airetic string and an yoyorecreation NSK DS Platinum bearing. It’ll be sold exclusively on the YoYoExpert store! Only 30 ever produced and each one individually numbered out of 30!

Every yoyo OPYOYOS makes will have a 0/30 edition. The only way to get it is to win it! Don’t miss our current YoYoExpert forum contest to win the 00 Absurdity. It is all about learning some new tricks! Click here for more information.

Releasing Thursday 1/9 @ 8PM EST.

23 Likes

I’m so excited!

13 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Where da contest at?

4 Likes

I just promised myself no more yoyos for a while… urgh why does it have to be so bloody beautiful!!! hate you @chaosgow

3 Likes

dang this one of those times I wish I had signed upper the Duncan demonstrator thing (im going to soon hopefully but my mom wants more info)

3 Likes

Won’t be long ™

6 Likes

Now that’s how you do pink! :+1:

3 Likes

Nice!!!

3 Likes

That looks absurd :drooling_face: heavy breathing

2 Likes

Also Jordan is a legend. Always nice too when the person who makes these yoyos are the nicest guy possible.

The words I would use to describe @chaosgow cannot be mentioned on here (forum rules) but I mean them in the nicest possible way.

Loving my 543, and the 8 yoyos he loaned me to try.

12 Likes

Very kind words, thank you

3 Likes

The redacted words were not kind words by a long shot.
But I think you know what I wanted to say.
Similar words I would have used to describe @robobug227 :rofl:

2 Likes

Why do you guys have to make this when im getting into pink whyyyy

4 Likes

I think there’s something wrong with the site. The countdown has stopped, but the, “add to cart,” option isn’t there.

6 Likes

Sorry for the hiccup! That’s on me! It’s ALIVE!

9 Likes

The pink is absolutely gorgeous😍 @chaosgow makes amazing yoyos and that’s a fact

4 Likes

So the blurb description has specs that aren’t the same as YYEs listed specs. Which are accurate?

@YoYoExpertGarrett

@chaosgow

4 Likes

It’s safe to assume I made the mistake here as YYE do the measurements themselves with the actual product. My bad.

4 Likes

I’ve been told the specs are sometimes inaccurate in the listings though so I just wanted to make sure.

4 Likes